“Great place to play”

Casino at Treasure Island
Ranked #139 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Always a fun time in one of Vegas must dos. Stay for the Pirate boat show, also a must. Great bars and food

Reviewed June 22, 2013

dated casino, looks cozy though....buffet average, not worth the price....would rather visit a restaurant

1  Thank Renee P
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I loved the layout of the casino The casino host were fast and friendly and the entire staff was very welcoming. They have a great rewards program

1  Thank MICHELLE R
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stay at TI twice a year. We always stay for free using the TI rewards card. I always enjoyed it because everyone is so nice, its a great location and it is clean. We visited last week and many of the dealers were very rude, if they spoke at all. I complained and the management could care less. The lady in the cashier area said she hears how rude the dealers are ALL day. Not a good sign. We will be staying at the Mirage from now on....even if we have to pay for it. Its no fun to lose money to a jerk like Todd or a rude dealer like Jasmine. Dont even try to speak to the majority of them, they wont engage you. The only time one dealer spoke was in another language to others at the table. Bobbie and Carol were nice as always, but everyone else was so rude that we will not be going back.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great selections of slots, has lots of "older slots." Great breakfast at the cafe near the lobby. A couple things were odd: a homeless man approached me at the casino, begging me for food, freaked me out because he got right in my face while I was playing a game. Also another person all of sudden appeared next to me who apparently was not there to gamble or was a guest at the hotel begged me for a cigarette more than once. Made me very uncomfortable and not sure i would want to stay there even though I loved the slot selection.

1  Thank Sallyken13