“TI”

and up
Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil® at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Ranked #139 of 461 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The TI is clean, have fun restaurants including Kahunaville and Gilley's with the mechanic bull and the most recent Sr. Froggs. I liked the pirate's show from the 90's better but it is so worth it to check it out.

1  Thank Sandra D
There are newer reviews for Casino at Treasure Island

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Another great little freebie while in Vegas. We caught the last showing of the TI Pirate show on a Saturday night. Recomend getting there a little earlier so you can grab a good spot. For those with children there are some loud "explosion type" sounds. But pretty cool girls versus boys Pirate battle.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very dissapointed in the cocktail waitresses and bartenders. Very very unfriendly. We had to ask three people for a drink and they kept avoiding us even though we were actively gambling there. We did go to Kahunaville to eat, and that was good and the staff there was friendly. Other than that, it was a bad experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Casino wasn't packed at anytime. I will admit that I didn't spend a lot of time there but when I was or when the rest of the family was there, not one of us were offered drinks. I think I saw a drink person around but never approached me or came near me, so not sure. Otherwise it was ok.

1  Thank candlesbytammy1
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I liked that the casino was not too big or too small. If you needed to find someone you actually could!! & it didn't take an hour!