“The best”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

By fair the best Casino in Vegas, loads to do and see, dancing girls on the bars, false ceiling made to look like the sky, and the legs of the eiffel tower towering out of the top, so cool and for me the best.

1 Thank dean l

279 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 283 helpful votes
“Smokey”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I'm not a gambling man myself, but obviously whilst in Vegas you had to visit a few casinos, so we did.

The casino at Paris was large, and not as brightly lit as some of the other casinos, but hey, you're in Paris and under the Eiffel tower!!

It was quite smokey in parts though, which we didn't like to much.

There are some great shops and restaurants there too.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank pandamedic
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Not one of my favourites.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have to say the Paris,is not one of favourite places in Las Vegas,the moment we walked in there was a funny smell that we couldn't put our finger on,the casino area is a bit cramp,just didn't have that magical feel about the place,that some of the others have about them,however I would not put any one off going there.

1 Thank Paul W
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“LOVED Rapid Roulette!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My family and I traveled to Las Vegas again over the New Year's holiday a few weeks ago and stayed at the Bellagio across the street as we always do. However, their roulette tables never seemed to get below $25! I'm not a gambler and have no clue how to play any of these games, which is why roulette is right up my alley; doesn't take any skill, just put your chip on a space. But I'm not playing $25 a roll! I was pleasantly surprised to wander over to Paris and find this Rapid Roulette "table." I had to watch a few rolls to figure out how to do it, but then I was hooked! The minimum was $2.50, which was great since I had no clue what I was doing and wouldn't get too frustrated at losing $2.50. The table stayed full for the duration of time I was there, which was about 45 mins. My Dad and I played together and we were both amused by how well we did, we cashed out quickly! The dealers were all very nice, made conversation and joked around. I absolutely loved it. We ended up spending more time in Paris than our own casino over at the Bellagio!

I must also add how adorable the restrooms were! I walked in and thought I had gone through a wrong door because it was so big! They were well-kept, clean, and just as I imagine a restroom in Paris to look like! I had to take a picture before I left. (I know people are not coming to the casino for the restrooms, but I just loved them and the cute wallpaper, too!). I love how the casino is built around the Eiffel Tower; you walk in and it's so fun to see legs exposed in the casino. The only thing I did not like were the girls who dance on top of the one of the bars/tables on one side of the casino. I looked over to see where the music was coming from and was greeted by someone wearing hardly any clothes (butt exposed in barely there shorts and a bra top) and dancing in people's faces. I get it, we're in Vegas, this is common. But if I had children and we were walking through the casino and I saw this without warning, I'd be angry. Even though this is common in Vegas, you typically have to go IN somewhere to be exposed to this, not just walk by a table. I think there should probably be another layer, like only in the high-roller room or a restaurant or something, so that it's not just out in the open for people who don't want to see this.

I also visited the gift shop and purchased a ceramic replica of the Paris globe outside. Overall, I think this place is great and I'll be visiting again soon when we return to Vegas. I love the atmosphere and that there's something for $2.50 for us inexperience folks!

2 Thank CarolinaBlue08
Warner Robins, Georgia
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Same games but GREAT atmosphere”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I played here for about two hours, the dealers were friendly, and the casino isn't so big that you are scared of getting lost. There was a Moulan Rouge themed parade that actually walked through the casino floor which was kind of nice. It's a great stop and a place you should see when walking the strip.