“Decent Casino”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Decent Casino”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Paris casino was decent, but definitley did not compare to some others on the strip. Good selections though.

Visited August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Austin, Texas
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Nice Stay at Paris Casino in Las Vegas”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Just back from a very nice 3 night stay at the Paris Casino Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Had made reservations over the Internet via my Total Rewards players card at an average of $55 per night. Not bad, although can get it cheaper during some stays or promotions. Tried the newer method of asking for a price of a room upgrade and, although my wife chose not to take it, could have gotten a very nice upscale suite for $60 more per night. Not bad! Couple of decently loose slots but not too many. And, as with most of the casinos during the week, some Blackjack and Texas Hold 'Em with $10 minimum. Room was very clean, noise was non-existent, and heating/cooling perfect. Only missing item was the "Do Not Disturb" sign but as it worked out we were up and about each day before the maid made her rounds. I would definitely consider staying here again and especially since it is very conveniently located on the Strip.

Windsor, Canada
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Slow with the drinks”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I always seemed to be waiting at a machine for her to return so I could go to another machine. The machines had good variety both with the bet price and the 'games'

Visited October 2012
Grande Prairie, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“I loved the look and ambiance”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

If I was a gambler this is were I would put my money dowm. You will understand when you walk in the door.

Visited December 2012
bethel park pa.
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Really Different”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I loved this casino! I felt like i Was in Paris. It is so different than most of the other casinos. The blue ceiling - the tower going up through the roof - slots were fun. I really liked this place and would love to stay at Paris if we ever get to go back to Vegas. My FAVORITE

Visited December 2012