“One of the better casinos”

Casino at the MGM Grand
$68.98*
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour
Ranked #77 of 461 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Huge entertainment and gaming complex features a dazzling casino, several theaters for Broadway-style productions, live entertainers and more than thirteen dining venues.
Canberra
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“One of the better casinos”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I liked my time here, perhaps because I won $600 on roulette, but nonetheless I had a great time! The cocktail waitresses were nice and quick and made me nice strong drinks if we tipped well. The guy running the roulette wheel was happy to explain some of bets on the table I didn't understand. One of the best things for my husband and I, as non-smokers, that the MGM Grand casino had a good ventilation system so the smoke wasn't as bad as some of the other casinos we visited.

Visited April 2012

561 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 401 helpful votes
“Huge!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

You can do quite a lot of walking in thsi casino. It stretches out in every direction, it feels. Besides that, you'll find the casino in pretty much the same standard as the other big ones along the strip. Stay a while at the jungle themed restaurant/souvenir shop by the entrance closest to the strip and watch the automated animal puppets move around - amusing for a few minutes.

Visited January 2013
Decatur, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Clean and no smoke smell”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Typical of all the resort hotel casino's in being big and offer all the gaming you want. I was especially impressed as to how clean the gaming area is kept and NO SMOKE SMELL! I'll be back.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank hallla
Gold Coast
285 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,459 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

we had drinks here a few yrs ago and gambled some money and it was amazing, just the atmosphere of being at the mgm vegas.we didnt stay too long as the strip has so much going on the whole day and night.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank mynewlifeistravel
Grafton, Massachusetts
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Winner! And yet...”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

When we go to Vegas, I set aside some "entertainment" money to lose. There were a variety of games, some of which are based on TV shows or movies I have seen. I won more than I brought this time. Not enough to pay for the room, or the plane, but enough to feel like a winner! The other part of the story is that one night, walking through the casino, I saw a cash voucher (the tickets the machines spit out when you Cash Out) on the carpet. With no hesitation, I took it to the cashier...to turn it in to see if they could find the real owner (I was hoping the code on the bottom would tell them whose rewards card it belonged to). I got the distinct impression I was the first person who had EVER done that. The cashier did not know what to do. The manager behind the cage didn't know what to do, stumbled for the words, thanked me and then dismissed me. Granted, it was less than $100, and maybe I'm being unfair, but a comp of some sort would have been nice. Even better would have been the money, if they couldn't find the owner. I still wonder if they ever found the rightful owner, if they even could, or if I just basically tipped the cashiers and they get to split it. They didn't ask for my name and contact information, so I'll never know. In my opinion, not a good customer service experience. They had a chance to make this a story I would tell with a smile on my face, and instead it is one I tell with a scowl.

Visited January 2013