Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas

from $58.99
from $66.99
from $13.00
1,133 results
All reviews table games slot machines poker room fun casino high roller dealers gambling strip vegas blackjack marie las bellagio
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had breakfast at The Flamingo one morning and it was very good and reasonably priced. We played some in the Casino and did a little shopping in their stores. They do have some nice merchandise here and it was worth the trip over there.

TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear grits29078,

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments about Flamingo Las Vegas! We are so glad that you enjoyed your breakfast! We will be sharing your positive feedback with our Team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing visit!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The flamingo Casino was a pleasant surprise. It must have been renovated since the last visit, it seemed much more modern than I remembered. It has an overwhelmingly pink vibe and that is cool. It certainly makes it stand out: we signed up for a players card here and went to see the flamingo habitat. For this alone you should check out the Flamingo.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The games seemed a little looser than the Rio but who can tell?
The shows are the attraction here not the gaming.

1  Thank William W
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Found the Flamingo refreshed and full of energy. Great people watching, slots and table games. Super shops and upgraded food spots. This is really where it all started and it is still the epicenter of the strip. Experience real Vegas.

TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Boxerala, thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on your recent stay with us! Our Team at Flamingo Las Vegas works hard to deliver fantastic memories, and we’re glad you had a great experience! We will be sharing your positive feedback with our Team. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing stay!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

OK, I am not a gambler, but I wanted to try it. I walked the casino for a bit looking for penny slots I could understand. A lot of the machines were confusing to me, but I did find one that actually had a chart on the front that explained what each symbol was worth. Golden goddess was its name. I played, and won back every few pulls. I also had a nice waitress, and I was only there for maybe 5-10 min when she asked what I wanted to drink. Not long after she brought me another, and they were good drinks. If you have some time to kill, and get sloshed in the meantime, I recommend this casino. A little smoky, but the entrance is always open, so it airs out for the most part. Bugsy's bar is in the casino too!

Frogmart13, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with Flamingo Las Vegas. We are pleased to hear that, overall, you had an enjoyable stay. We are constantly working to ensure each Guest has a memorable experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!