“Won”

and up
X Burlesque at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino
Ranked #213 of 465 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Hotel, casino and wildlife park.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We played at the slots one night and ended up winning about 200.00. We played the 1 cent slots and on two different machines ended winning about 100.00 each. Drinks are free while playing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"bellagio"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I really enjoyed playing slots at the Flamingo mainly because it feels like the Rat Pack days on the Vegas strip. What more can I say, not the new Disneyland Vegas but the old gamble and party Vegas.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Yikes I am at the table for two hours with my Diamond card sitting in front of me.. No pit boss to start my comps and points.. Makes me rush back to Caesars where they are on the ball.

1  Thank Sylvia635
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I dont know where to start. Stay clear of this dump.

1) smoke is overwhelming. The lady at the front desk had an oxygen tank for a reason. I stayed at smoking casinos before. This was way worse. There was alternating smells of overwhelming smoke and "air freshener" smell on the casino floor. We couldn't escape it at all. They probably pumped that same air into our room. My eyes are stinging and we are both nauseous from it all.

1a) smelled like weed up and down the hallways. Even in the morning.

1b) how do people find it acceptable to bring their newborn into this dump AND subject them to that much smoke for hours on the casino floor is beyond me.

2) the hotel needs to be blown into bits and never rebuilt again. The hallway carpets are bubbling up and filthy. The elevators need repairs. The bathrooms have rust in them. I have to walk around ducking in fear of smashing my head on the sprinklers and door jams. Our updated room smelled like BO, dirty socks and cigarettes.

3) the heating kept turning off before the room warmed up. It took a phone call and a visit to he front desk to get blankets after an hour. It was a 32F (0C) degree night. No sorry, no we will fix it, no lets move you, no nothing. Just two blankets when I chased it down.

4) let me tell you about the food. The pizza place rips you off by $6if you order the pizza of the day. $17 will get you a whole 3 topping pizza. $13 will get you a single roping pizza. $19 was the cost of their pizza of the day which was a pepperoni pizza. The cashier looked dumbfounded when I caught on. I find this whole situation VERY disrespectful.

5) domestics are expected on New Year's Eve. We got front row seats! They stormed off. I hope she is ok. Blood on the walls is an indication that thy weren't the only ones.

6) the casino staff seem like thy care but no. They don't. Much like the casino, they need a makeover.

The whole place and experience feels old, run down and a hazard to your health. It's NOT worth the couple bucks you save staying here.

3  Thank Csaba F