“Fun Place!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fun Place!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place is so much better now that they fixed it up and re-branded. The former Fitzgerald's was a disaster! The decor is now modern and clean, the music is fun, and the dealers/dancing girls are pleasing to the eye. The entire vibe here is so fun and upbeat...there is no "dreary old casino feel" to be found in here. Also, unlike many other casinos, the floor people and management are friendly and accommodating.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What an unexpected pleasure!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Our airline had partnered with them for 50 dollar free slot play so after losing on the strip we decided to go there. Went in broke came out with over 2500 between the three of us! Fun casino. Loved the atmosphere. Love the location. Wish I could have seen the hotel because we are thinking of staying there next time in Vegas! Staff was friendly. Bartenders were great.

2 Thank EllRich
Grand Rapids, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice Promo”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We visited the D because they were running a promo with our airline in which both my husband and I received $53 each in credit for their promo machines at the D. I've heard that while other casinos offer these free slot plays and no one wins, we walked out with $80 in our pockets. Not bad for not paying anything in. The D looked quite nice and respectable and I would considering staying there if I were to stay on Fremont Street.

1 Thank vacationlover1968
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Laughternoon!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I had tickets to a new show in the newly remodeled showroom to see the newest act, possibly in town. The new feature is called "Laughternoon" and the headliner is a guy named Adam London. The staff was very friendly and helpful, we felt like old friends the moment we walked in. We were personally ushered to our seats in the showroom. Adam was absolutely fantastic! I was amazed at how interacted with the audience, making everyone feel comfortable and at ease, as if he knew everyone in the room! I've been to magic and comedy acts where everyone is afraid to make eye contact with the entertainer, Adam was not like that. He was very funny and quick. The best part for me, is that his act was not crude and vulgar, it was a show that I can and WILL bring my children to! Thanks "D" for bringing such a fresh new show to your hotel! Once the word gets out about how great Adam is, it's going to be hard to get tickets!

2 Thank JimAtherton
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best of the best”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Beautiful renovated property in the heart of downtown, dancing dealers, music and great environment. I would recommend it to anyone