“Awesome!”

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I got this for a friend and I in Las Vegas. The tour was exciting and lasted way over an hour. They took pictures of us for free and didn't try to sell us anything additional. I would recommend this to anyone! What a great time!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

You guys were AWESOME! Thanks for the comments and really hope to see you again soon on another wild adventure.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Tim and Quinann led my wife and me and another couple who are our friends out to the Nellis Trail. Quinann picked us up at the RV park where we were staying and we then met up with Tim and the Jeeps. We did a lot of hill climbing, some rock crawling and then cruised the dunes. The Jeeps perfomed flawlessly and were a pleasure to drive. Tim and Quinann are excellent hosts and very knowledgeable abot the area. This is a must do experience when in Las Vegas! This is not the normal Jeep tour, you actually drive the Jeeps yourself.

It definitely was a great time . Can't wait until next time your in town! Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. It is much appreciated. Thank you for the introduction to our new friends as well.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

As a 10 year wedding anniversary gift, my husband got to live his dream of driving a rugged, lifted, rock crawling jeep and I got to pleasure of viewing the most amazing scenery. We took the Logandale with Tim as our guide. This tour was the highlight of our Vegas vacation. Tim's friendly nature made the experience relaxed and enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour to any Jeep lover. It was an amazing off-road adventure.

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary. May there be more 4 wheeling on the next anniversaries to come. Your husband did a great job handling the jeep through the terrain. You guys ROCKED VEGAS! Hope to see you two again on another celebration and another trail.Thank you for your post. May you have many more years together full of great adventures.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A friend and I were in town for a conference and were looking for an exciting way to spend a down day. We saw the excellent reviews for Las Vegas Rock Crawlers and decided to give their Logandale Trail trip a try. I went into the trip expecting a great time, but what I ended up getting was an experience that I will remember fondly for the rest of my life! I've done a fair bit of wheeling on the east coast, but rock crawling is a different beast entirely. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and patient, and he helped to make the experience truly wonderful. The scenery surrounding Logandale trail is truly amazing as well. I cannot say enough about how worthwhile the trip is, other than I'll be doing it again in the future.

Don't waste your time stuck with the crowds going on bus tours when you're in Las Vegas. Get out there and do something truly memorable!

It was a great pleasure meeting you and your buddy. We are glad you feel that this was the best adventure in Vegas. Thats what life is about enjoying great adventures with friends, family and being able to share those memories with them. We look forward to the next time we meet. Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I are in Las Vegas for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and came early to meet some friends. The four of us went on this exciting adventure and had a wonderful time. The owners were most gracious and took us on the level that we wanted. The owners, Tim and Quinann, were very professional, friendly and it was obvious that they love what they do and want the time to be rememberable. Thank you for a wonderful day...hope to do it again!!!!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

It was like meeting old friends and just having a fun filled day with great company, being outdoors, and watching those air force planes fly across the Nellis Dunes. Lunch was fantastic and the visit was awesome. We do hope to see you two again next time in Vegas. Thank you for your support and your review.