“Best Vegas Trip/Experience”

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I have been to Las Vegas the last 4 years (never straying from the Strip), but we both agreed this was the best Vegas trip. Rock Crawlers was the reason we had such a great time. Quinann and Tim made this such a positive and fun experience that we are definitely booking this excursion when we go back. We really appreciate the time Quinann and Tim took to take photos of us having such a great time/experience. We highly recommend Rock Crawlers to anyone heading to Vegas. Thank you for what you do!!!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, tour guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

What a great compliment and super pleased to say we were the Best Vegas Trip/ Experience. You guys drove the jeep like a pro and now your ready for the next level. We appreciate your comments and that you took the time out of your schedule to share your experience with everyone else. We hope that others will have the same experience you did.

All reviews
"great pictures"
"these guys"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have been wanting to do Off Roding for a long time. When we were planning on coming to Vegas I talked to Quinann on the phone. She explained me everything in detail and scheduled me over the phone. I was already impressed the way she handled the reservation.

Once we met them they introduced themselves to the group and also introduced everyone in the group to each other. This brought more friendly atmosphere in the group. Now the real part, The Experience!!! all I can say is OMG!!! I didn't think the terrain was going to be challenging enough since the Apex / Nellis is for beginners. the first hill we went over, my heart was in my throat but it was so thrilling... Tim who leads the tour keeps an eye on every jeep in the tour and guides you on tougher terrains. I was really hoping that we would get lost on the terrain and we wouldn't have to end the tour. We went over hills, rocks, rough roads, sand dunes....

Lovely people, great Jeeps and Thrilling ride!!! Loved it!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, TOUR GUIDES at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

WHOA!!! Yes indeed that was a great day, we were sorry to see you leave as well. I know you will be back and we will be ready for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to seeing you on a future trail.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We off road in the Midwest, so when we went to Vegas, we wanted to try some different terrain. We found LVRC on the web and they sounded good on the phone so we booked with them. They did not disappoint! They were very knowledgeable and their rigs were awesome. Well maintained and well suited for the terrain. They took us on an awesome trip and after it was all over, we had over 150 photos that they had taken and uploaded for us. I can't say enough about them. Highly recommended!

Thank you for chooseing Las Vegas Rock Crawlers for your adventure. We are pleased to have added to your trip to Las Vegas. Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Vegas will never be the same! Get off the strip and experience REAL wild life! Tim and Quinnann are the perfect guides. When you call to book, Quinnann listens to you and recommends a trip that will meet your experience and needs. I can't recommend them enough. I will certainly go again next time I'm in Vegas!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, TOUR GUIDES at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Wow! Thank you for the Unforgettable review. It was an awesome opportunity meeting you guys and you did great driving!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Tim and Quinnann are tip top professional guides with excellent equipment and great knowledge of the area and rock crawling.

Us Florida girls had so much fun driving on real terrain. We went up hills so steep, we only saw blue sky out of the windshield and drove down the other side on faith alone...becasue we could not see over.

It was a total blast!!! Worth every penny and more.

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for the great review. I agree with you about only seeing blue sky. It is quite amazing not knowing whats on the other side. Looking forward to seeing you Florida girls back on another trail for some more excitement.