“It was an unexpectadly wonderful experience.. Simply loved it !!”

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
“It was an unexpectadly wonderful experience.. Simply loved it !!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The whole exPerience from start to finish was amazing. The guides were extremely courteus and nice. I would highly recomend this to everyone are not afraid of exploring something different.

Thanks Tim and Quinn for the memorable experience.

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, May 26, 2012
It was awesome meeting you and your beautiful wife. Glad you had such a fantastic time. I hope that the rest of your trip turned out great. Happy Anniversary to a Beautiful Couple.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Absolute blast for Beginners!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Ever wanted to know what it's like to drive a Jeep AND go off-roading? Booked a tour for the Apex/Nellis Sand Dunes near the air force base and it's the perfect route for those who have limited experience or who have never gone offroading before. After a 20 mile drive from Excalibur to the starting point in either a 2 door TJ or 4 door JK, the trail starts off on some dirt roads with mild inclines and descents. Tim and Quinnan were our tour guides and while they've been doing this day in and day out, there were very helpful in explaining how to approach and overcome any of the obstacles. All the obstacles have a bypass so if you're not comfortable tackling any of them, you can feel free to take the detour. My friend and I had an absolute blast and can't wait to sign up for another one of their tours the next time we're in town!

Visited May 2012
Derek, Hopefully you went back to Canada and talked to your wife about big tires and lift kit for your jeep. HA HA . Jeeps can do so much than what people think. I am excited to got a taste of the off roading in Las Vegas. There is another trail waiting for you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing experience with amazing hosts.”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a great time. It was quite the adventure and I would do it again and tell all my friends who visit to do the same. Thank you for the amazing experience.

“Awesome experience, anyone visiting Vegas should check it out!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

It made me slightly nervous at first driving over such steep terrain, but you quickly become accustomed to it. I was smiling and laughing the whole time :). Seeing sand dunes for the first time in my life was very cool. I would definitely do it again the next time I'm in Vegas!

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Awesome experience.”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Had a blast on this Jeep adventure. Tim was very nice and gave great tips on how to manage the trails. It's intimidating at first, but you get the hang of it very quickly. The three-hour experience was the perfect amount of time and I would definitley recommend this tour...it's well worth it.

Visited May 2012