“DO IT!!”

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #46 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas Club Crawl runs every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 7pm on the Strip. We walk to 4 or 5 venues and take care of drinks, food, cover charge and line bypass. Awesome!
Durango, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“DO IT!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had such a great time, got into 5 great clubs and met some fantastic people. Made some new friends for life. Well worth it!!!

2 Thank J L

• Polish first
Camberley, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Did the pubcrawl March 15th- not worth the money- very expensive with people paying varying prices (we paid $65). Most of the clubs had no cover charge and the 'free' drinks were not available in every bar and were absolutely tiny. The group size was probably over 100 and the staff were stretched and did not really communicate to everyone- it's very easy to be left behind. None of the bars we visited were particularly special either. With a group size of around 100 it's not particularly easy to be introduced to people as the group was way too big to play any sort of drinking games etc together, and it also meant we had lengthy queues to get into most of the clubs we arrived at.

7 Thank Andrew G
Isla Colon, Panama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fast Pace Way to See Many Clubs in One Night”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was FUN. I am not a club person but I did the Club Crawl twice in my 8 day stay. The price is reasonable, bypass long lines, and avoid cover charge. I met a lot of great people that had a great night with parting up the Vegas night. The staff is HOT and know how to show their customers a great time. The first night was more geared towards college students with beer pong. The second night was different clubs with a different crowd that gave a different feel. Even though I am not into beer pong I still had a great time talking to people.
Next time I am in Vegas for a week I will for sure do the Las Vegas Club Crawl 3 to 4 of the nights I stay there. If I am there just for 3 they will have one of my nights. These people KNOW what they are doing.

Prospect Park, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best group fun available”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The best way to have a good night getting crazy, having fun, and meeting other crazy people like yourself! It was a blast; the only "lines" were the ones made by all the crawlers - over 100! Free beer pong and flip cup, free appetizers, a free drink at each club, some of the best clubs on the strip, and an overall damn good, hassle free time. Highly recommended.

1 Thank LaLasquez
Narrabri, New South Wales, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Las Vegas Club Crawl”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was the best night i had in Vegas, hassle free, no need to wait in lines, a few free drinks and meet other's who want do nothing more than get wasted and laid!!

Visited February 2013