“las vegas nevada”

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #48 of 332 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas Club Crawl runs every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 7pm on the Strip. We walk to 4 or 5 venues and take care of drinks, food, cover charge and line bypass. Awesome!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“las vegas nevada”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

my veges trip was the most exciting i everr taken the excitement wasn,t anything you see everyday i never even stayed in my hotel i was always out having the time of my life i would do it again in a heart beat very nice...

Visited March 2012

• Polish first
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“worth the money”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My friend and I were visiting and we wanted to get the whole, drunk and clubbing experience minus the over priced drinks the clubs usually charge. Yeah, we didn't go to A- rated clubs, but the bars and clubs we went too were still a lot of fun. You get some drink tickets and happy hour specials that don't break your wallet in half. We got to go 5 places on our saturday night club crawl,... although I only remember 2.. maybe 2 and a half.. There are a whole bunch of other people who you start the crawl with, and you are free to drop out at any time.
After many drinks, my friend and I got separated and lost from the group, but that made the night so much more memorable.
It was definitely a great time, and I would do it again when I go back to vegas.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Sam M
BK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I went there Solo and It was my bday”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Club crawl was fab and worth every bit of money. The staff was nice, cutting the line was great and Club Crawl reps made sure that we had a good time and let us particpate at our own pace. The light food they provided (pizza) was appreciated since I didnt think I was going to drink to much but it came in handy. Overall Club crawl made my trip- met great people and WHEN I GO BACK (becuase I am lol) I will def do Club Crawl and I would highly recommend it. :) ....YOU GOTTA LOVE VEGAS

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Kira11096
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Toooo much fun for one night”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was one of the best experiences I've had in Vegas.I could't make it to the last club but the bar and 2 clubs we went to were awesome. we paid a very good price plus free drinks. Definitely worth doing in Vegas for a Friday or Saturday night.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank porthy
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“my experiences at the crawl”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

best experience i ever had partying in las vegas. peeps who like to party and have a good time i totally recommend you check it out ;)

Visited July 2012