“Brad and Audrey”

and up
VIP Vegas Club Crawl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With so many options when it comes to Las Vegas weddings we know how overwhelming your wedding day can be. Let our experienced Las Vegas wedding coordinators help you with your wedding choice. We have the knowledge and resources to help you make and informed choice on your Las Vegas wedding package so why not let us help you today!.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our experience was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly. The limo picked us up as promised in front of our hotel and got us to the Chapel in plenty of time. Peter the photographer was an extremely dedicated man. Obviously enjoys what he does. We felt like we had known our minister for years. We had a traditional Christain ceremony. I really did not know what to expect and kept praying that our special was not going to be a disaster. It was the opposite. We had a great time and will cherish our experience forever. Thank you to all the people that were a part of making it possible, even the young lady that was at the front desk.

2  Thank Audrey P
in 10 reviews
"strip"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2012

My son was married on the 11/29/12 .The video was incredable my wife and myself had a tear our eyes .When we decide to renew our vows you will be the only Wedding Chapel we contact .Thanks to the staff and the emails for giving us the opportunity to view the wedding from our Queensland home .

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Number one, we were promised a 14 person limo. The wedding was at 3:00 PM. We received a call at 2:00 PM stating that the limo was down and that we would have to have an 8 person limo. We ended up having to have some of our guests drive separately due to this inconvenience. In addition, when I called to set up my package, I added a cake. I talked to a girl named Kayla. I specifically asked if we would be able to eat the cake there with our guests, because this was the reason I was ordering the cake, and she told me "yes". In fact she even stated "oh you would like to do like a cake smashing ceremony?? That would be no problem!" The day of the ceremony, my mother asked about this and informed the coordinator that this is what we were promised, and she told my mom "no we do not do that here." I would have not spent $165 on a cake if I would have known we were not allowed to eat it there. I believe I should be reimbursed for the price of this cake since I was SO misinformed by the staff and felt embarrassed because I had promised my guests we would have cake there. I also think there should be some type of compensation for the mess up with the limos as well, since we had to spend our own money on gas when the 14 person limo was supposed to be included in our package. One more thing... when we were waiting to leave, I went inside and asked about the limo and the coordinator said they would be right out to get us and take us back to the hotel. We continued to wait outside for about another 20 minutes. Eventually the girl who had to drive separately because there wasn't enough room in the limo went to the other side of the building to find the driver having lunch and asked him when he was going to get us. I wonder if the boss was out that day because things were very unorganized and not as they were promised to us. In addition, I have sent an e-mail with these concerns twice since this happened, and they have gone ignored. I guess now that they have their money they could care less about the horrible service.

6  Thank Sara C
Reviewed December 4, 2012

At the last minute (one week before our anniversary) we decided to renew our vows "Elvis" style. After looking up "A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas" I called them to make reservations for our day.
Our ceremony was exactly as expected and we had a great time! If we had wanted a serious service, we would have gone to our church and had it there.
The planners were great and did everything we asked to make our day a special day for us and it was. Elvis was great and did a wonderful performance and the photographer did a great job.
We are more than happy with the way our ceremony was and it was overall a positive, fun experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The chapel is a little small but the staffs are very helpful and the minister was great. The side door and the door bell did not work though. We had waited a couple of minutes before deciding to go through the front door. The side door is the door that is accessible from the parking area. The minister was good and it was fun. The webcam did not stream live though and they share it to all of the people who will access their web page. They do not require any id or password to view the live stream.

I only had one problem which was with the photographer which keeps on insisting that he is the best and kept on insulting our family and friends. He kept saying that they could not take any good photos as he did. He kept on insisting to let you buy additional photos that they did with my partner prior to the ceremony which is irritating.

After talking with the staff about the live stream was not working during our ceremony, they immediately said that they will put the video up online for viewing. The only problem is that they still put it online without even making it private or accessible only via the link provided.

1  Thank Clay U