“Raymond & Marie”

and up
Private Pink Cadillac Tour of Las Vegas with Elvis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For over 50 years we have specialized in traditional Las Vegas weddings & ceremonies. We make sure that your day will be a day filled with excellence, joy, and love. From the simplest traditional ceremony to the most dynamic, excellence will always be number one with us and we guarantee full customer satisfaction on your special day. From traditional Las Vegas weddings to beautiful renewals, there are no limits to what we offer in our Las Vegas wedding packages. Let our experienced wedding coordinators help you plan the greatest and most memorable Las Vegas wedding or renewal of vows today. Let us take part in the most incredible moment of your life.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Raymond & Marie”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were married 10/2/2012. There were several dissappointments that day. They promised a 14 passenger limo, but sent an eight or 9 passenger with NO AIR. The second was the video of the ceremony. The staff kept the camera focused on one side of the room during the entire ceremony. The guest was asked to wait outside in 100 degree weather. The minister was dressed as if she was going to the market and she had no personality AT ALL. All the personality was at the front door. After you pay your money, there's no more kindness. It felt as if it was all about the money and not the people. They really need customer service training and start with the so called minister. The good out of that experience was the photographer and the building was clean. I guess another good business going bad.

1 Thank Charlayne G

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Eddie Powers as Elvis-GREAT EXPERIENCE/HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently went to Vegas with some friends to celebrate his 40th birthday. I wanted to book an Elvis impersonator and as you can imagine a zillion names popped up after doing a Google Search. I read about various impersonators and then came across Eddie Powers. What got my attention about Eddie was not only does he look exactly like Elvis and has been featured on numerous TV shows and movies, but he offers a “unique” Elvis experience because he owns a 1956 pink caddillac and can pick you up in the pink caddy! How cool is that? He has some of his “pink caddy” packages on his website (pink caddy airport pick-ups, pink caddy Vegas tour, etc.) but I was able to customize our trip. I had made dinner reservations at “The Golden Steer” (where Elvis actually dined and wined/see my trip advisor review for more details) and had booked the “Elvis booth” (where “The King” actually sat-it was his own table). The restaurant is located slightly off the strip so I had contacted Eddie and had made arrangements for him to pick us up at the Bellagio hotel and then take us in his pink caddy (which seats a total of 5 people-two up front and three in the back) and take us to the restaurant. The trip in the caddy on the way to the restaurant was a riot. Eddie sang Elvis songs the entire way! We had a blast and felt like the coolest cats on the strip…you should have seen the reactions we got as we drove around in our pink caddy with Elvis driving! Then once at the restaurant, he sang 3 songs to my boyfriend. Happy Birthday and two Elvis tunes that I selected (we went with “Hound Dog” and “Viva Las Vegas.”). I can’t say enough about Eddie. He was so easy to work with and was such a nice person. He always got back to me immediately if I had any questions and most importantly he did an AWESOME job as Elvis!!! I should also note that he was extremely punctual and very professional...if you're looking for a truly once in a lifetime (not to mention memorable) experience then book Eddie Powers as Elvis for a particular event and he will work with you to make your ideas turn into reality! I can’t say enough about him. He was great!

4 Thank TravelBee47
Lynbrook, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lewis & Stacy Tacktill Wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

After being friends with Lewis 11 years & dating him 16-We decided after knowing each other 27 year's it was time to make our commitment! I am a big fan of cherubs. My best friend Angela was in Vegas in February & scoped out some Chapels for me. As soon as she stepped into "A Wedding Chapel In Las Vegas" she knew I would love it!! Not only was it filled with Cherubs-it was so clean, cozy & relaxing. We tied the knot on 9/20/12. We did encounter some obstacles but Samantha overcame them & everything was perfect!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank StacyJTacktill920
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beware!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

The owners of this place are scammers! When you look at the prices on their website they are all fake! My $299 ceremony turned out to cost $579 a minute after I paid the deposit. By the end of the day it cost us over 1K. In the confirmation after receiving the deposit they say that you have to tip everyone involved in the ceremony totaling minimum $280. By the time the ceremony is over the minimum amount of tips goes up to over $300. The included pictures in the packages are for the ceremony only! All the pre ceremony and after ceremony pictures (including the pictures with your family) are going to cost you over 500 if you want all of them… On the good side the staff was all nice and professional. They indicated to us however that they all also hate the owners. Bottom line is that the ceremony was great. The service was great. Our guests were happy but my $299 wedding package cost us over $1000!!! FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS: FIND ANOTHER CHAPEL EVEN IF YOU ALREADY PAID THE DEPOSIT, THEY ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT, AND YOU WILL SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND STRESS!!!

Visited November 2012
10 Thank MBPUSA
Helena, Montana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Elvis was the only saving grace of this experience....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

As I have read, there have been others with the same experience I had. On the morning of the wedding, I called ahead and asked the receptionist (who I will get to in a minute) informed me that the limo was able to hold up to 14 people. I was relieved because I had about that many in my wedding party, family included. We leave early and head down to the front entrance, and we see the limo pull around. The driver gets out and people start to pile in. The driver then bolts around the front and, coming up to me, asks, rather abruptly "How many people am I supposed to be taking?" I reply with 14. He says, "Well I'm only taking 8... that's how many the limo can hold". This was the first thing that irritated me.

So, with family and friends now split up into limo and cabs, we finally make it to the chapel, riding through a part of town that was extremely sketchy. We waited around for God knows how long, with our party being instructed by the receptionist to wait in the chapel. My fiancé and I sat around waiting for her to stop talking on her damn phone and flitting about all over the place. My maid of honor came out at least twice to figure out what was going on, to which the receptionist snapped back "Well, go wait in the chapel with everyone else. That's where I told you to go". So then I get escorted to the "bridal suite" which was nothing more than a broom closet above a sewage drain with a crudely drawn scenery painting on the wall. I waited again for the photographer to finally come in, and I had to call my maid of honor in to fix my dress. The photographer was extremely put off that there was someone else in there with me. This was the second thing that irritated me.

Finally, the preliminary pictures are done, and I can finally come out and meet my father to be walked down the aisle... which was extremely cramped. I waited outside the chapel too for a good while before the photographer instructed us to come in, and I see that my wedding party is still sitting in the seats. I asked my father to inquire as to whether or not they should be standing up, and the receptionist says, "Well, I guess so" with a loud huff, as if we were putting her off. So, the party gets up and the ceremony starts. THIS WAS THE ONLY PART OF THE CEREMONY THAT IS MEMORABLE AND FUN! Elvis was amazing, made everyone feel welcome and he definitely relaxed the atmosphere. :)

Then.... the photos came. We went outside, in the bright sunlight, and the photographer was getting angry at us for squinting... in the freaking sunlight. So, we get through that, and then we had to wait 20 minutes because a couple came in after we got done saying they had a 3 pm appointment and that they had a plane to catch. So, they made me, my husband, and my ENTIRE family wait outside in 90 degrees while he finished with them. No one could wait in the limo, because the driver was busy smoking behind the building. Finally we sit down to look at our poses, and the photographer, who claimed to be professional, made me look pregnant.... on my wedding day. I was mortified. Then he told us it would be an ADDITIONAL $575 to have all the photos from the wedding... I was unaware the only ones that came included were from the ceremony itself. Then he knocked down the cost to $300. (Remember, all this time my family is waiting and wondering what the hell is going on). Finally, a friend of mine, along with my father, chipped in so we could pay the photographer $300 to have our pictures. Since we came in different modes of transportation, they assured us we could take the larger limo back to our hotel. So, at the end of it all, I finally got to be with everyone.

Needless to say, the people there, especially that little twit of a receptionist, who made me feel like I was an inconvenience to HER.... on MY wedding day.... need to learn some manners and to respect people on one of the most important days someone can have. And the fact that the manager wasn't even there made it all the more sketchy. You absolutely get what you pay for... if you only want photos from the wedding itself, have someone else take staged pictures for you and tell the photographer they provide to stop after the ceremony. I am a photographer and I at least tell people where to move their chin and how to stand so they look their best. All I have to look at now are pictures of me that make me look at least 5 months pregnant.

Overall, the only good things about this experience were Elvis, my family and friends being there, and that I am now legally married to my best friend. Other than that, the whole thing is crap.

6 Thank Mary W