“Shopping”
Review of Las Vegas Downtown

Las Vegas Downtown
Ranked #49 of 380 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Overall a good day of shopping real friendly staff. Nice gambling areas for a great price you get good value for your dollar, staff take care of ypur needs. The prices and food deals are always excellant

Write a ReviewReviews (4,093)
All reviews
in 45 reviews
"bands"
in 272 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

There really is nowhere like this place on earth. It's got a funky, party vibe which comes alive at night. Under the cover at Fremont Street, to street performers, to live music, what a great free event.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We took the 7.00pm big bus that went for 3hrs. And that drove you around to the different front of hotels, and got to see some of their display out front. You also got a lot of history of Vegas. Then it took us downtown to the old part of Las Vegas were we got of the bus for an hour and there we got to see the light show of roof, plus there was some food, drink and tourist things. Here things were a lot cheaper than the strip.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We just love to walk around and see all the lights, vegas is definitely my top destination so much to do and you get to see people that walk around as actors, transformer, etc

See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went along to Vegas with my husband who had a business convention he had to participate in. Honestly, I couldn't wait to leave. There is a lot to see and a lot to do but it's way too crazy and crowded for my taste. The lights are fun to see, as was the fountain at The Bellagio. The Flamingo has a nice pink Flamingo Habitat. A good family oriented attraction. Its small, but innocent. I think it's a shame that there is sooo much sleaze. You walk down the sidewalk and you can't escape it. I would not bring my young children to Las Vegas. If drunkenness, scantily clad women, topless sunbathing at many of the hotels, promotion of strip clubs every place you turn, a lot of cigarette smoke, lots of people, designer shopping and expensive food is your cup of tea, then this is a great place for you. If not, I would choose another place to vacation. I personally would not return to Vegas.

2  Thank Tigerlily2013