“Downtown lights”

$48.99*
Trikke Tour through Las Vegas' Fremont East District
Ranked #38 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I always bring my friends from other cities, and always showed them the video/lights from the ceiling and it is an experience to look at. My friends liked it, and the display of $1 M at Binion's is also a nice souvenir to take a picture too! The bands are an attraction but a little too loud. For the first timers, it is a fun experience to go and see downtown Las Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,869)

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visit pretty frequently. There are plenty of things to do. At night it can get a little crazy so I do not take my kids there when it gets dark.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We took the Deuce bus from the strip to Fremont Street. While I liked the charm of the old casinos and the ziplining, it was way too loud. The music show was okay (we saw the Queen version). The old casinos were really smoky and this was uncomfortable for me. There were some impersonators (KISS, Michael Jackson) and some really strange characters too... Maybe the Strip is too sanitized or glitzy for some people but I much prefer that area over Old Las Vegas. The bus trip was a nice way to see the whole area though.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

cheap drinks and fun, but you have to deal with alot of different personallity( hobo's in such). i don't feel very safe there either, there some questional people that like to hang around there too.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I loved. The old time casinos were a lot of fun. I loved the 4 Queens casino. It felt nice walking under the canopy. In a way you felt like your still indoors. The drive to Down Town was a little seedy. But what do you expect, it's old town Vegas & the business district. I went in February 2008. I would visit Down Town Vegas again.

Been to Las Vegas Downtown? Share your experiences!