“Great breakfast for a cheap price.”
Review of La Salsa Cantina

La Salsa Cantina
Ranked #181 of 4,864 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Adelaide
“Great breakfast for a cheap price.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Put off by the MGM breakfast buffet that was expensive and had hot food that was cold , we went out looking and found La Salsa Cantina just near the hotel on the strip.
It had a sign about eggs and bacon for $3.99 which looked too good to be true. Well the food and service were great.
So if you want a cheap simple breakfast try La Salsa.

1 Thank peterperfect2

• Korean first
Elizabeth, Colorado
“Size Matters!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I noticed the La Salsa Restaurant while shopping in the Planet Hollywood mall and decided it might make a filling meal just prior to our early evening flight out of Las Vegas. Little did I know that it would be not only filling but also delicious!

We began our meal with chips and salsa. The flavors of cilantro and garlic are nice complements to their spicy sauce. I ordered a California Burrito that turned out to be enormous and tasty! The restaurant makes their own tortillas that are delicious no matter what they are filled with. My husband had a taco salad in one of the La Salsa’s homemade tortilla bowls.

Both of us were satisfied and totally stuffed for our flight home.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Su E
London, Canada
“Go for Breakfast, not for Mexican food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went here twice during my week in Las Vegas.

Breakfast was cheap, as others have said. Also very difficult to get wrong, so the food was OK, the coffee not so good.

Lunch was another thing. I should know better than to have Mexican food in a shopping mall. Terribly overpriced. Bland. No flavour at all.

Margarita was good, but it's difficult to wreck that.

Service was attentive and prompt. During breakfast, I think the manager was hovering around the dining room floor, looking totally miserable.

Branson, Missouri
“Not a true Mexican Cantina”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I can not rate this restaurant as a true Mexican Cantina since they make you purchase chips and salsa. I have never been to a Mexican restaurant that you have had to buy chips and salsa. Ordered a carnitas burrito. It was good but the prices where way to expensive for the quality and quantity that you received. Our server was not very friendly. He acted like he could care less if he waited on us or not. I guess this is what you can expect in a tourist town.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Value and flavor”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We go to this little resturant on the strip on each visit. 99cent margaritas and bloody marys between 6-11am and the best breakfast!! Great value!! The drinks get pricey at lunch and dinner but overall still great :)
ps. ask for Patty, shes the best waitress....

Visited February 2013