“Needs a lot of help”

RED SUSHI
Ranked #396 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, TX
“Needs a lot of help”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Horrible....Really a shame because Vegas is usually known for good dining.

The spring rolls were soggy and the sushi wasn't fully cooked. The wait staff hardly spoke engrish and we could not wait to get out of there. Ugghhh.

I hope the Golden Nugget reads this and improves. We love the hotel but not this...

• Visited September 2012

Healdsburg, California
“Good sashami!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We enjoyed sashami here! Sweet shrimp with fried heads, eel, and yellow tail! All very good! Good service. We would go back!

• Visited July 2012
San Antonio, TX
“Unbelievably Expensive and equally as bad”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

You know that sushi you can buy pre-made at the grocery store? Buy that instead of going here. They did not have items on the menu - and the menu is not that big. The sushi was so below par that my husband and I were infuriated with the close to $100 tab. The portions were very small, the rice tasted old, and the various ingredients on top were scary.

We both became ill that night and all we could taste was that darn old rice.

Skip this place - don't even be tempted - it is a high priced, sub-par restuarant.

• Visited May 2012
“Simply Horrible”
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I will not eat here ever again.

The waitresses were busy trying to pick flowers for their hair, and ignored customers. I saw my waitress twice: menu and bill. No conversation, not even a hello.

Sushi was not good. I have had lots of sushi, and this did not taste fresh. I was watching the preparation, and was shocked when the sushi chef trimmed my tuna, and threw the trimmings on the floor!

Then, there's the price. I paid top dollar for below average sushi.

Don't waste your money eating here.

San Antonio, Texas
“You can get better sushi at the grocery store.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Paid almost a $100 for bland sushi, a salad and a soup. For that price, the expectation was for tasty food with service that was friendly and attentive. In fact I have had better sushi from my local grocery store. Save your money!

Been to RED SUSHI? Share your experiences!