“Great fun, Coco was brilliant!”
Review of Peepshow - CLOSED

Peepshow
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Peepshow was great, light-hearted fun with some really talented ladies. There was lots of topless dancing but it was all tastefully done and Coco Austin was brilliant. Go have fun!

There are newer reviews for Peepshow

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went to watch this with my partner we paid for VIP so we were at the front on our own table. This was good and we both enjoyed it however the drinks were pricey and we would have expected more for paying nearly double for normal tickets.

1  Thank shaw91
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Vegas for a girls weekend, never did I think we would end up at Peepshow. But I was glad to have gone. The girls are great dancers and I appreciate the muscles they must have to do the moves they did. There's a lot of nudity, but it's all in good taste and the storyline was actually believable. This one was worth the money!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Was a funny night we all enjoyed it even though there was a little more nudity than the girls would have liked

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I hope Holly Madison is still here but it was Coco Austin. Apart from that, we loved show a lot. Beautiful music and dance, and nice bodies :).