“Knew to me!”
Review of Peepshow - CLOSED

Peepshow
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Having never been to a show like this, I was pleasantly surprised. It was funny and silly as well as sexy. I would go again!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Coco was good. Josh can seriously sing and the dancing was well choreographed. The girls do take their tops off as well as Coco. An added bonus is that Ice T was in the audience and was only 20 feet to my left.

1  Thank saz1969
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I thought it was a great show, no complaints. Coco is not the best actress but who expects her to be.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I loved the show. My husband and I went to see it for my birthday and it was great! I love COCO and I think she did a great job. The girls and guys in the show are beautiful and shine in their art.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Peep Show is a light-hearted, funny and entertaining show in Las Vegas that I definitely recommend seeing. I used promo code 241TZO on Ticketmaster and got a huge discount on tickets. Our seats were the first row behind the tables and they were fantastic! We felt like we could reach out and touch the entertainers!
If you want to laugh, hear great singing and be amazed at some of the physical feats these performers put on, then Peep Show is the show for you.

1  Thank KPARKS559