“Good show!”

Ranked #72 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Me and my friend are both fans of ABDC, so we were excited to see this show! We didn't plan on seeing this, we were just in the Luxor when the show was getting ready to begin, so we thought, why not! The audience interaction was GREAT!, the dancing was amazing, and, though I have nothing to compare this to, I hear that this show is better than the previous they had. As fans, we would LOVE if there were other dance crews involved! A smaller venue, so any ticket would suffice, no need to buy anything too expensive. With the locals discount though, the tickets are cheap enough.

1  Thank Brad T
There are newer reviews for Jabbawockeez

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The Jabbawockeez found their audience by winning ABCs America's Beat Dance Crew dance reality contest show. I should have known I wasn't a member of that audience. Picked this show for a Vegas date night with two other couples, and I regretted it fairly quickly. The troupe are incredible dancers, that's a certainty. But there's simply not enough athletic hip hop moves--by far the best part of the show--to remain interesting for 85 minutes. The show strains to fill the entire evening with content, and there's some sort of narrative going on (one of two brothers is kidnapped by a malevolent force of ... dancers, and the other has to get him back) ,but it's not fully fleshed out and never interesting. The longest segment is the tired Vegas audience participation bit, but by then I was already unplugged. Scored to a mix of familiar tunes and Generic Skrillex Wannabe Tracks, the incredible talent of the Jabbawockeez gets buried under a mountain of pseudo-story that you don't care about, and after fifteen minutes you realize they would blow you away if they were one act in a larger show.

Oh wait, they already were.

1  Thank Jason A
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I attended for our anniversary & the show was fantastic. Really enjoy the retro music. They really get the crowd involved which is quite hilarious! I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you like urban dance, this show didn't disappoint. A very energetic show, the Jabbawockeez keep you entertained from beginning to end. No lulls in this show. The interaction with the audience made this show a lot of fun.

If you are looking for an upbeat, entertaining Las Vegas show, do check out the Jabbawockeez.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

A great respite from all the cirque du soleil spectacle. Vibrant, fresh and full of energy. Think hip hop blue man group with lots of humor. I love it, but if you are not a fan of hip hop and street dancing ( like some of my friends) you might want to skip this. And FYI, no backpacks allowed and extremely strict on the no photo policy. They even warned my friend who was just replying a text message to her boss, so I probably must say its a no mobile phone policy. Haha