“Fun show!!!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun show!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I gotta say from the start that my wife wanted to see this show and I was not 100% on board. But I am glad that i went. All of the characters in the show wear the same style mask and different colored outfits. There is a master of ceremonies that is entertaining the crowd a bit before the show starts and that was good. It really was a good show and the choreography was quite impressive. Not sure how they did some of the moves that they did. :-)

Now I read some of the reviews on here too that said it was nothing like the ABC dance thing. I did not see them there, so I have nothing to reference against with regards to that. if you like seeing awesome dance moves with a story, than you will enjoy this. Also...at the end the took the masks so you could see what they looked like! It was a fun show that all ages could enjoy!

• Korean first
Montreal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Not like on ABDC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was thinking of a show of pure choreography. But it has mime comedy (which I don't enjoy) they have a 20 minutes part in which they got the audience involved (not enjoying it much). It has great moments of dancing, but it's moments I was expecting more

Everett, Washington
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Unlike the show, not as expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I wanted to see some Jabba based from watching them on America’s Best Dance crew. THIS SHOW IS NOTHING LIKE THAT. Imagine what you thought the performance was going to be and then imagine the complete opposite. That’s’ the feeling I left with after it was over. I thought the storyline was weird and trying too hard to be ‘artsy’ and abstract. They performed maybe 1 or 2 hip hop dances that I enjoyed, otherwise, I was bored.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank xrage4200
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not just rap...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This is marketed as a rap/dance show but the show I saw only had a few rap songs. I would describe it as atrippy light and mime dance show with little stiries and some comedy. They were filming when I saw it so those that wanted to stay got a bonus for a re-film portion which was nice. One song repeated blasted the f and b words which disturbed me..not only because I dont think it is necessary or appropriate butbecause there were lots of kid sin the audience. Easy in an dout an dthe hotel staff was organized and very courteous. The dancers were good an din sync most of the time and were courteous and mannerly w audience participation. The shake ur booty and fart noise comments I have seen made me leary of seeing the show...but I found those parts to be short and all just done in fun and not the focus of the show. I would take friends...it was a different experience and a creative and Vegas quality production. Oh and the showroom chairs were comfy.

Calgary, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very expensive compared to quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The dancers are incredibly talented.
This show, however, does not focus on the dance as much as the story line which was suited for kids at times and for adults at other times, the story line did not show a target audience.
It was also very expensive for the quality received.

2 Thank AnnB26