“Best show we've seen in Vegas!”
Review of Jabbawockeez

Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Diego, California
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best show we've seen in Vegas!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I would recommend this show to everyone. The show is beyond expectations - they do the dancing they're well known for (and I couldn't get enough of), some funny skits, and great extras! Go see them!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank LO_SD

• Korean first
Layton, Utah
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Very Fun and Entertaining!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great show and not too expensive! We went with a bunch of girls and mom's from my daughter's drill team. Great time had by all!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank cljensen
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“AWESOME SHOW!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have always been a fan of Jabbawockeez since they are on America's best dancing crew. Finally I get a chance to see them and the show was AWESOME!!! They are funny and it is very entertaining. It is great for even family or kids or couples...etc. Have to watch them!!

Visited July 2012
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing show! Fun memory!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I don't have a t.v., so never watched America's Best Dance Crew, but my better half was determined to go. It turned out to be an amazing show for both of us. My only recommendation would be to get seats closer to the front as they call on audience members and it would have been fun to participate. :)

Visited September 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good but not great”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

They were interesting for awhile, and thankfully they added Garrabaldi to the show when we were there because after about and hour and half it was starting to become a little repeatative.

Visited October 2012