“Really fun show”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really fun show”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I really enjoyed this show. The dancing and music were amazing and they got a standing ovation at our performance. It may not be for everyone, particlarly if you're not too keen on hip hop music but we felt it was great entertainment and not as expensive as some of the other shows on the strip. If you do get tickets for this then try to get there a little early as the do a little audience participation before the show which is really fun!

Visited October 2011

• Korean first
Orlando, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I was surprised to see that Jabawockeez had their own Vegas show. I liked them when they were competing on MTV but I had no desire to pay to see their show. But it was my hubby’s birthday and he wanted to go see them so I reluctantly bought the tickets. The theater is small so there’s really not a bad seat in the house. I was surprised at the different mix of people that were there – young, old, in between, and all ethnic groups. It seemed everyone really enjoyed the show since you could see people dancing in their seats the whole time. The show was great and the guys really worked hard to keep everyone entertained. There was a lot of audience interaction as well which you don’t always get with the bigger shows. If you're on the fence about whether or not to go...just go! You'll have a great time!

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Yarisam
Fairfax, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“It was good.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

But not sure if it's worth $70.

We had good seats so that was good.

Didn't think it was out of this world or anything. Just good I thought.

Visited November 2011
New Berlin, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This show was one of many choices offered as tickets with our hotel room. I know I would not have picked this on my own but I am so glad I went. While it is hip hopped based it is so much more than that. The dancers were artists in so many facets - ballet, gymnastics, acrobatics, flexibility, rhythm, and so incrediby smooth and athletic. They also had to be actors in pantomime. The only drawback was at times there was way too much loud bass in the music but it did not detract from the terrific performance. What talent! What fun!

Visited November 2011
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

The JBz dancing is the best part of the show, obviously. I understand as part of the show they can't dance for an hour half straight so they have parts where they act and include people from the crowd in their skits. After a while their skits get a little old, idk if it's the lack of ideas or acting skills but after an hour you start to get really tired.

Overall it is OK. Fun to watch for all ages, I think kids would really enjoy it more than adults.

Upon entrance they make you pour your drink from the casino into their small plastic cups. Or you have to tank it down fast if it doesn't fit!