“ALL 5s...LOVED IT!” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ALL 5s...LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

One of the best times we've had in Vegas. Great for the whole family and we will be going back

• Korean first
Kinnelon NJ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“WOW I was wrong, Great Show and perhaps my favorite of the week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

Just got back from Vegas a couple of weeks ago. I have two teenagers who insisted on going to see this show. My wife and I figured we would compromise with the kids and let them pick this show so that they would not give us a hard time about going to a couple of other shows we wanted to see. Where we wrong, their show blew us all away. A realy funny pre show, a really good and entertaining show with great dancing and humor mixed in. This might have been my favorite out of 4 shows we saw during the week.Good show for all ages.

4 Thank rbura
Los Angeles, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Entertaining and hard hitting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

If you are a fan of ABDC and great hip hop dancing this show won't disappoint. We were fortunate enough to get front row seats where you'll most likely be asked (or pleasantly forced!) to participate in one way or another since there are bits to kill time in between dance sets.

They are engaging, funny and hard hitting. You'll find your head nodding throughout the entire show...

Wichita, Kansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I LOVED THEM!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was already a fan of the Jabbawockeez from seeing them on America's Best Dance Crew, so my views may be a little (o.k., completely) skewed. If you've seen them on T.V., you'll absolutely love them live. I seriously fangirl over them like a teenager fangirls over Justin Bieber. I LOVE THE JABBAWOCKEEZ. I'd watch them a million times if I could. Back when they had their 1st Vegas show in the MGM Grand, I dragged my husband with me to Vegas just to see them (and made him watch with me TWO nights in a row). This is the 3rd time I've seen them, and they've added new things and keep making their show better and better. Now, if you're not a fan of them or have never heard of them, I'd still recommend you see them. If you enjoy hip hop dance groups that are creative, funny, and a little out of the ordinary, then you'd enjoy this show. They have great dancing, humor, and even audience interaction. It's kind of like watching mimes dance. They wear masks and don't speak or sing, just dance. If they want the audience or a volunteer to do something, they'll use gestures to get their point across. You can't help but be mesmerized by their movements.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Proven To Be America's Best Dance Crew Over And Over Again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

I have now been to 6 performances of The Jabbawockeez MUS.I.C. show at the Monte Carlo in Vegas. I went twice in February and four times last week! I never get bored and they change it up from night to night. The preshow is hysterical! Phi Nguyen does a fantastic job of making everyone laugh and keeping everyone of all ages entertained! Then once the actual show starts you are on the edge of your seat and smiling the entire time! The majority of the music is done by The Bangerz and is out of this world! Audience participation plays a big part of the show too! Its genius! I will continue to fly out there from Boston as much as I can to support America's Best Dance Crew!!! I highly recommend everyone to see the Jabbawockeez if they are visiting Vegas! The meet and greets are worth the money too as not only do you get front row seats you meet the most humble and gracious seven young men who make you feel like they paid money to meet YOU!!! please see the show! You won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2011

Been to Jabbawockeez? Share your experiences!