“Too short but real Sweet”

Hitzville - The Show
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.99*
and up
Hitzville the Show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #73 of 224 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: "Hitzville - The Show" is a journey through time with the music that made a city come alive. The show features hits made famous by Tina Turner, The Temptations, Gladys Knight, The Supremes, The Four Tops and more. The revue features a cast of talented, accomplished performers that include a trio of women, a quartet of men and the seven-member Hitzville Band. Jin Jin Reeves stars in the show, but she is quick to give credit to her band for some of the show's tremendous success. "I have the best band in the world... The guitar player comes from Stevie Wonder and the musical director from Gladys Knight, and of course the drummer from Diana Ross!""Hiztville - The Show" performs at 5:30pm nightly Monday - Saturday at the V Theater inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. Featuring: Hitzville Cronners, Produced by Jin-Jin Reeves & musical director Scott Cannady.
Chesapeake
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Too short but real Sweet”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was a little over an hour with no intermission for a $60.00 show although no one, really no one pays full price! Didn't feel completely ripped off but I was left wanting. The star could sing really well but her acting was a bit dramatic but that was probably plan. Got on my nerves a little.

3 Thank MsFroggy32

Sunny Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We added this show to our visit at the last minute and found it be a lot of fun! This Motown revue was a great blast from the past. I found the male singers to be especially talented and it was apparent that they truly put their heart and soul into their performances. There was a positive vibe from the audience which also added to the great experience!

2 Thank summerleah3
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Could benefit greatly from the blessings of Berry Gordy and the Jacksons. Great show none-the-less!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Loved the energy of the live performances. The Marvin Gaye segment was a stunner. I could just squint enough through the bright stage lights and imagine a vision of James Jamerson on bass.

Sadly, two of the three performers that I spoke to after the show didn't seem to know who the Funk Brothers were. They seemed more intent on guiding us to the souvenirs table.

As I have noted, the live show had great energy and the hitz just kept coming.
Maybe I'm dreaming of a litigation free world where Berry Gordy and Smokey Robinson could let them use correct spelling for a proper Hitsville USA - Motown revue, tighten up the historical perspective and bring their immense production talents into the mix.

Until all these dreams remain unresolved, Hitzville is a fine nostalgic tour into 60's R&B by highly entertaining folks. Glad we went.

1 Thank bullbarley
Solihull, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Hitzville is a great show”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was in Las Vegas for the wedding of Kat & Martyn Eddins. We all had a great time and on the last night we went to see Hitzville.
Many many years ago I saw Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, The Four Tops, Gladys Knight and The Pips, and The Supremes. These were all in seperate concerts but in Las Vegas memories of all were in one show. It was great and I would highly recommend it.
The only down side was that one of our party was not feeling too well and asked for a water. It didn't arrive after a rather long wait I had to grab hold of someone and ask again. The water was then handed to me and I had to just pass it along. This did not detract from a very talented show.

Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is one of the best shows I have ever saw in Vegas. I loved every moment and every performance! I can't wait to see it again. The only person they were missing was the King of Pop. ......best show ever...worth every penny.

1 Thank Tiffany C