“"Quality drivers" is a joke”

Bell Transportation Private Tours
Ranked #147 of 248 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Almost got hit by one of their taxis. The driver refused to give me any information outside of what I got from the taxi itself. Then when I called to file a complaint the supervisor was rude and argued with me about the complaint. This company does not hire quality drivers or quality managers, and obviously about the safter of the drivers on the roads around them. Very unprofessional, rude, and unsafe company. This company needs to reconsider who they hire. I refuse to even use their taxis again after the disrespect I got for calling a report in. Unbelievable.

2  Thank AlyMayhem
in 15 reviews
"wedding"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We tried their Group airport shuttle... In a town where you can make a lot of bad decisions, this is THE WORST. Walking might actually be a better idea. After purchasing our tickets we were pointed to the bus and told to get on. After walking over to the bus, which didn't have a driver, or anyone else on board, we load our stuff onto the bus ourselves. After the driver arrived 15 minutes later, we were chewed out for having our bags on the bus not in the back storage area. She proceeded to keep telling us how dumb we were for doing that, while I AM UNLOADING OUR LUGGAGE AND MOVING IT TO THE BACK. She just wouldn't drop it. We waited another 10 minutes for them to sell out the rest of the bus before we leave on the hour long drive to our hotel 10 minutes away in the middle of the strip.

We had bought the round trip shuttle service thinking it was a great deal for 4 people. We didn't even think about using our return voucher for the ride back though we had already paid for it. It really was that bad. Splitting the $20 cab ride 4 was was a much better deal and the Cabbies in vegas were a lot nicer than anyone we encountered with Bell Transportation.

2  Thank nitsogar
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Took over an hour and a half bus ride from the airport to the Cosmopolitam (an 11 min drive), because older and louder passengers requested 'side doer' drop off at Cesaera on a holiday weekend. Will NEVER book with this company again and will tell others to steer clear of as well. Horrible experiemce

1  Thank Tmurph99
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Specifically asked how long it would take to get to the Aria on the strip. The manager said 10 minutes.

The bus then took over an hour, taking the most long winded route possible to drop us off at the back entrance of the hotel (which was a 10 minute walk from the lobby). I complained and there was nobody who could do anything. Abject service, and a disgraceful experience. No way I'd book this ever again.

This company either lie or are completely incompetent.

STAY AWAY - take a cab unless you want to spend your vacation in a beaten up shuttle bus.

2  Thank kittymaxer
See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Upon arrival to Vegas we had a car waiting on us. The driver was rude and didn't say much other to make sure that I had a reservation after the dispatcher confirmed we did. I dont know if he was just having a bad day or what. He zoomed us through the tunnel to our hotel and dropped us off. I tipped anyway, despite my partner concerns . But when it was time to go we had a wonderful driver name John. He was very friendly and we really enjoyed the ride to the airport. He open doors and everything. I would use this company again and the private car is so worth the extra money with the direct travel to your hotel.

1  Thank MMoMonMoneMonee