“This guy is hilarious!!!”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.99*
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #16 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Mike Hammer is really funny. We went to his Oct 4 show at 9:00 and laughed the whole show..he also does magic tricks that have comedy involved. He does like to pick on people, he actually picked on my husband but tus hard to take offense because he is a great guy. He gets involved with his audience a lot. When the show was over he also met with a lot of us and took pictures. While in vegas se went to 5 different shows, including KA and Vegas the Show, and this was by far the best show we saw...i recommend it to everyone! FYI if u dont want to get picked on sit in the back!!

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

TatiananLamas (I think I am close on the name)...
5 Shows is a lot to see on one trip. I am glad I am one of them and thrilled to have been your favorite. Am I your husband's favorite too? haha

Mike

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Easily the best show on Freemont. Mike Hammer is one of the most entertaining performers in Vegas. Both times I've seen his show, they were both different. He manages to really take control and offer a unique and hilarious experience each time.

1  Thank Chadwell2000
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

You rock Chadwell2000.
I am glad you made it back a 2nd time.
Thank you for the post!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We went to this show end September 2013 and it was really funny - I laughed all the way through. Mike does like to pick on audience members and he picked on my husband Henry several times. There was an elderly guy also near the front and I thought some of Mike's comments to him were a little near the knuckle (as per another reviewer about his elderly mother), but really it is hard to take offence as Mike comes across as a great guy and he is so funny! Also his ability to remember the names of many members of the audience is amazing (even though some of them were difficult, hard to pronounce names). Queen's Hotel isn't the best venue but it has an absolutely fabulous restaurant which we went to afterwards (called Hugo's Cellar). We really enjoyed visiting Downtown Las Vegas which we wouldn't have done had we not been seeing the Mike Hammer Show. Jan and Henry, London UK

2  Thank Jan H
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Jan H from across the pond.
The English seem to have very similar sense of humor to myself so my odds of you liking me are increased. Yay.

Thank you for taking the time to put together a very nice and thorough review.
I am glad you had a great time!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Mike Hammer is a great show to see if you're looking for good, clean humor and a reasonable price. He likes to pick on people in his audience He is more comedian than magician, and kept us laughing throughout the show. He could use a bigger, nicer venue!

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Poochie...
Thank you for taking the time to post the review and visit the show.
It is appreciated.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Mike Hammer is a talented entertainer and magician. He is very personable with his audience and takes the effort to remember audience members names. The value for this show is definitely worth every penny! Audience members were constantly laughing with Hammer's combination of comedy and magic. If you don't want to spend over $100.00 on a magic show, I would highly recommend Mike Hammer! Be sure to stop and take pictures with Mike after the show and chat with him. Really nice guy that cares about his audience members. Great entertainer and magician. A must see show and the best bang for your buck! Go and get Hammered with Mike Hammer!

1  Thank Kyle G
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Kyle G from Chicago...
I do try to remember everyone's names. Working 5 days a week means a lot of names to remember. But the challenge if fun.

Thank you for the great review!