“Very, very good show”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #19 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
houston, tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very, very good show”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very funny young guy. Some slick magic tricks and a lot of audience interaction. I was happy that I paid a few dollars more for the VIP seating on the front row. Well worth the money.

Visited March 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Very very nice review. I am glad you paid more for VIP too. haha.
Thank you for visiting the show!

South Bend, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show & entertainer! Will go to again!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I were in town for a long weekend and saw Mike's show. Mike does a great show with his magic and crowd interaction! There are no bad seats at the 4 Queens venue and again Mike is often out in the crowd interacting anyway. He is hilarious and a great entertainer. I highly recommend seeing the show and will be seeing it again when I return in May!

1 Thank russ n
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Hello Russ,
I am glad you and your family had a great time.

Thank you for great recommendation and being a part of the show!
U.S.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun show! Funny, amazing and inexpensive. Worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

It was a great show. A lot of audience participation. I highly recommend checking it out! I thought some of the people were "plants" to help complete the amazing magic portion, until I was chosen to help! I can testifly.... there are NO plants! :)

1 Thank runmommierun
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
No plants, although I have heard this many times.
I improvise a good portion of the show and I supposed people suspect that I would need to set up something just to make it work.. but it's all legit as you found out, thankfully. :)

I appreciate your review!
Steinbach, Canada
“Very entertaining show! Witty and fun the whole way through!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I went to the show with the VIP tickets on Friday, March 1st after reading many reviews on this site and it did not disappoint! We were dubbed "the crazy Canadians" within minutes of the show starting and I was shuffling cards for one of the first tricks. I did find the comedy far more entertaining than the magic itself mostly because of Mike's witty humor using answers to questions from other audience members as the punch lines to new jokes. Very intelligent, very witty and VERY entertaining. I will go see this show every time I am in Vegas! Thanks for the fantastic evening of entertainment!

Visited March 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Aaaaay.. the "crazy Canadians". Yes, I found you pretty quickly.
I am glad you enjoyed the show (and sense of humor).
I hope to see you again.

Thank you for the great review and visiting the show!
“Great Show”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The show was great, witty host. If you appreciate crude humor, mixed with magic tricks, you'll love this. It's not vulgar, or trash-talk, good show.

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for a quick and to the point review!
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!