“Wow magic with a lot of humor”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
Book In Advance
More Info
$24.49*
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #18 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Edinburg, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wow magic with a lot of humor”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved this show, especially for the price! It is a deal! Mike Hammer engages the audience so that everyone feels like a part of the act. His magic is fantastic. We both left wishing we had seen more tricks.

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hello Gloria,
I am glad you had a great time and got my sense of humors.
Thank you for the review!

TEMPLE CITY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“beats most magic shows in vegas”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

very good show , holds your attention , very good value for vegas ,see it for yourself.
we went on a tuesday night, during the week not as crowded. have parking validated at casino.

Visited January 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Hello Robkat,
I appreciate your kind words as well as visiting the show!
Thank you..
Alfred, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Very funny and magic was outstanding”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a great time laughing throughout show. Very inexpensive tickets. As a magician myself I would highly recommend this show for an hour of excellent entertainment.

Visited December 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Considering you are a magician yourself I take your comments as a compliment.

Thank you for taking the time to post and visiting the show!
King George, Virginia
“Our best hour in Vegas”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came upon Mike Hammer's show by accident; however, it was the best "accident" we've ever had. Mike is hilarious, sarcastic, clean, and AMAZING! He engages the entire audience, and no one is left out. My only criticism is that the show went by much to quickly! Definitely left us wanting more!

Visited January 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
My parents said I was an accident.. haha.
I am honored to be the best hour you've had... way cool.

Thank you for visiting the show!
Brisbane, Australia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Incredibly Funny!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had read great reviews and wanted to give this show a go. The price was very reasonable. We didn't realise the show was away from the strip but are so thankful we went because at the same time as seeing a fantastic show we discovered the amazing Fremont Street. Mike Hammer is a fantastic showman. We took our 15 year old so who loved the show. Mike had us all laughing and the magic was amazing! We paid the extra for the VIP seats so sitting close to the front we were all involved in the show at different times. A fantastic night. Thanks Mike!

1 Thank Lisa B
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hello Lisa,
I am sure you are now at home enjoying your great summer (it's winter here of course).

I am glad you ventured to the downtown of Las Vegas. Yes, Fremont Street is a fun place to take a visit on any trip. And of course I am very happy you enjoyed the show.

Thank you.