“beats most magic shows in vegas”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #16 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Reviewed February 4, 2013

very good show , holds your attention , very good value for vegas ,see it for yourself.
we went on a tuesday night, during the week not as crowded. have parking validated at casino.

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Hello Robkat,
I appreciate your kind words as well as visiting the show!
Thank you..
-Hammer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a great time laughing throughout show. Very inexpensive tickets. As a magician myself I would highly recommend this show for an hour of excellent entertainment.

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Considering you are a magician yourself I take your comments as a compliment.

Thank you for taking the time to post and visiting the show!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came upon Mike Hammer's show by accident; however, it was the best "accident" we've ever had. Mike is hilarious, sarcastic, clean, and AMAZING! He engages the entire audience, and no one is left out. My only criticism is that the show went by much to quickly! Definitely left us wanting more!

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

My parents said I was an accident.. haha.
I am honored to be the best hour you've had... way cool.

Thank you for visiting the show!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had read great reviews and wanted to give this show a go. The price was very reasonable. We didn't realise the show was away from the strip but are so thankful we went because at the same time as seeing a fantastic show we discovered the amazing Fremont Street. Mike Hammer is a fantastic showman. We took our 15 year old so who loved the show. Mike had us all laughing and the magic was amazing! We paid the extra for the VIP seats so sitting close to the front we were all involved in the show at different times. A fantastic night. Thanks Mike!

1  Thank Lisa B
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Hello Lisa,
I am sure you are now at home enjoying your great summer (it's winter here of course).

I am glad you ventured to the downtown of Las Vegas. Yes, Fremont Street is a fun place to take a visit on any trip. And of course I am very happy you enjoyed the show.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

As a british visitor i wondered if we would "get" the humour/jokes in case the were based on things/people we had never heard of, this was not the case. The show was great really good value and we laughed all the way through. We would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank sharonsime
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

The British almost always seem to get my humor. I think they (you) have a similar style of sarcasm/dry humor (or as the old English "humour").

I am glad you gave me shot.
Thank you for the post and visiting the show.