“Our best hour in Vegas”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #17 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came upon Mike Hammer's show by accident; however, it was the best "accident" we've ever had. Mike is hilarious, sarcastic, clean, and AMAZING! He engages the entire audience, and no one is left out. My only criticism is that the show went by much to quickly! Definitely left us wanting more!

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

My parents said I was an accident.. haha.
I am honored to be the best hour you've had... way cool.

Thank you for visiting the show!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had read great reviews and wanted to give this show a go. The price was very reasonable. We didn't realise the show was away from the strip but are so thankful we went because at the same time as seeing a fantastic show we discovered the amazing Fremont Street. Mike Hammer is a fantastic showman. We took our 15 year old so who loved the show. Mike had us all laughing and the magic was amazing! We paid the extra for the VIP seats so sitting close to the front we were all involved in the show at different times. A fantastic night. Thanks Mike!

1  Thank Lisa B
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Hello Lisa,
I am sure you are now at home enjoying your great summer (it's winter here of course).

I am glad you ventured to the downtown of Las Vegas. Yes, Fremont Street is a fun place to take a visit on any trip. And of course I am very happy you enjoyed the show.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

As a british visitor i wondered if we would "get" the humour/jokes in case the were based on things/people we had never heard of, this was not the case. The show was great really good value and we laughed all the way through. We would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank sharonsime
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

The British almost always seem to get my humor. I think they (you) have a similar style of sarcasm/dry humor (or as the old English "humour").

I am glad you gave me shot.
Thank you for the post and visiting the show.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

....because you might laugh so hard that you'll break a rib, burst a lung, or shred your vocal cords. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen Mike now, but it doesn't matter, because each time is a new experience. New illusions, gags, set pieces and jokes make it always fresh and funny. Intimate venue, charming staff, amusing pre-show video presentation and fast bar service continue to make this a downtown winner. Oh, and he called me "Mr. Muscles". I think that was a compliment..... Thanks, Mike, for making each visit memorable.

1  Thank Sammasseur
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Clever title. Yes, you are now a regular.. I would suggest getting some help as my show can damage people mentally as well. Haha.
Although I do believe you had more clothes on during my show than you do on your profile pic,
I called you Mr. Muscles after you helped escort a woman off the stage, which by the way she said she is now missing her purse. Good move.

Thank you for being a fan!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bt sheer chance we got

$15 tickets to see Mike at the Four Queens in downtown Vegas. It was only about an hour and 15 minutes, but one of the highlights of our trip. He is so funny and a talented magician. I would see him again in a second. Highly recommend this show.

Perk? My husbandwtook my pix with him.

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you for the recommendation, enjoying the show and making me the highlight of your trip.
If I look blurry and white in the photo.. it came out perfect.