“He might pick on you but its all in good fun”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$24.49*
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #16 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
DC
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“He might pick on you but its all in good fun”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The show got off to a bit of a slow start but the pace picked up. He did a really good job interacting with the audience and making them a part of the show. I typically don't enjoy comedians as much as most people but I enjoyed this show because of his quick whit and how well he was able to work the audience's quirks into his show.

Visited December 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
What do you mean "might" pick on you? haha.
Yes, I try to have fun with everyone.

Thank you for the review.. much appreciated.

Las Vegas, NV
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Mike Hammer Show is Amazing!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Amazing show! We went with a big group to celebrate a friend's birthday! We recommend this show highly... Mike is hilarious -- and a great magician -- and so fast on his feet! Go! You will have a blast!

Visited January 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
I really appreciate the recommendation.
Thank you for taking the time to post as well as visiting the show. :)
Bellingham, Washington
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Mike Hammer - Comedy Magic Show - REVISITED”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Disclaimer - This is my second review for this show.

My last night in Las Vegas and with an early morning flight I decided to see "Mike Hammer - Comedy Magic with an Edge." at Fremont Street's - 4 Queens Hotel and Casino. His show is relatively early ( 7 p.m.) and fit my schedule just fine - besides I had a good time the last time I saw him.

I try to avoid seeing the same show twice while in Las Vegas. There are just too many shows to see, with new ones all the time. I especially avoid seeing magicians a second time. The reason for this is because of my second viewing of the Siegfried and Roy show. I could almost see Siegfried mentally saying " Turn right, walk three steps, turn left, raise left arm, bow". It is too easy for them to just "Phone it in". Mike's show didn't seem to be the type that he could "phone it in", there are just too many variables when the performer is interacting as much as Mike has to with the audience. I was right.

He is quick on his feet and has a rapier like wit. It was a joy to see him work his way out of a tight situation when he called a male audience member up on the stage. Only to have the guy's wife yell out. "You called him up on stage for the same trick last year." Mike obviously had to ad lib his way out of this pickle and had the audience in the palm of his hand laughing in a second or two.

Just to remind you though. Expect to be the butt of a few of his jokes, maybe even more than a few of his jokes. He is not all kittens and Teddy Bears while on stage.

I was expecting him to do the newspaper trick and he didn't disappoint me. I watched like a hawk to see how he did it and am still in wonder. The mentalist trick with the BIG bag of random words passed among the audience was done to perfection and timed perfectly. (You'll see what I mean)

The room is smallish. There isn't a bad seat in the room and the staff will be happy to reseat you if you find your seat not to your liking. BUT the room is not so small that you can hide in the back and hope to avoid Mike's "Edge", so you might as well just accept your fate and sit up front.

With all the promotions in the various booklets and Tix4Tonight you can have a great hour and a half of laughing so hard at times your side hurts as well as watching an accomplished magician for under $20 ( Uhh.... that's 4 craps rolls for you gamblers)

Visited January 2013
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Well well Dorothy,
You are quite the writer.. and very thorough.

I am honored that you visited my show twice. And you are correct, my show is different every time. I play off the audience and even I don't know what is going to happen.

Thank you for the great review and who knows.. maybe a 3rd time will be in your future (or mine).
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Funny stuff!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Non-stop entertainment with magic and comedy. It was 1 1/2 hour show but flew very fast! Highly recommend this Vegas show.

Visited December 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you fellow Las Vegan.
I am glad you had a great time.
vegas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best non "Cirque" show in Vegas”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Im Vegas local and this is one of the best shows in our town. I can`t understand someone saying "his jokes are insult the audience ". You are in Vegas, not Disneyland.
Mike also did some jokes with us and our country of origin (Yugoslavia) but we found it very funny and not offended at all.
Hes show is only 10$ . I suggest to everyone to see the show while in Vegas!

Visited October 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Hello Dario,
No it's not Disneyland. :)
I think that if people don't appreciate a sarcastic/dry sense of humor, they may not get that I mean everything all in fun. I am glad you understood me. By the way, I don't think Yugoslavia exists anymore. I believe it's been divided into 7 countries. Would you like me to notify your family?

Thank you for posting a review as well as visiting the show!
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!