“Fantastic, all around good fun.”

Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show
Book In Advance
More Info
$24.49*
and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #19 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Akron, Ohio
“Fantastic, all around good fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My family and I went to see this show last month. We all had a wonderful time. There was not a period of more than a minute without laughing. Not only were the jokes funny but the the tricks he effortlessly threw in were great as well. This is a must see show hands down. I will be going back every time I am in Vegas.

Visited September 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Hello Gary from Ohio.
I am glad I kept you laughing.
I appreciate the great review and I will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Thnx Mike! Your show was great, we'll be back whenever we're in Vegas again.

P.S. my wife left something on stage, can you please send it to us in Amsterdam?

Visited October 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
OH, that is too funny. I think I know what she left.
Thanks for being a great sport.. of course you knew she would be coming back to you.

Keep in touch if you're on Facebook.
Omaha
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went with a friend based on Trip Advisor reviews but we were both disappointed. Obviously humor is very subjective, but neither of us thought he was all that funny. In fact, the street performer we just happened to come upon while walking around Freemont actually provided a better comic magic show than Hammer. It wasn't a bad show, but it definitely wasn't great

Visited September 2012
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, March 5, 2016
Thank you for posting.
Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“See you this Oct 20th”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I took my family last year and had a great time. I have two kids, him 16, her 13 and we all laughed the whole show. I come to Vegas for The Last Man Standing at Tommy Rockers each year and now I have added Mike to my list of "Must See Again" events. If you want dry humor go work at a fire house, guy's your not that funny! But Mike Hammer is! Thanks Mike for making my family laugh.

Visited October 2011
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
I will be seeing you on my Birthday (OCT 20)!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Stop by after the show and say hello (as you know I always hang out after for pictures and autographs).

See you soon!
Sahuarita
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mike Hammer show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

My 3 boys and myself and husband LOVED the show! My kids are still talking about it and laughing! Good, clean family fun! Excellent Mike Hammer!

Visited May 2012
That's great that the whole family loved the show... I knew they would :).
Thanks for the nice words AND checking out the show.
-Hammer

Been to Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show? Share your experiences!