“Mike Hammer review”

and up
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
Ranked #21 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, A&E TV "I haven't laughed that much in a year" Robin Leach "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension."LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride. He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation--every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, and whatever else just happens to happen. Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.The show runs about 70 minutes. Recommended age 13+
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Much better than I expected especially for $12 charge. Very polished and funny.
"Show room" not fancy !

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2011

Twelve dollars.. that's a better deal that even I can get. :)
But I am glad I've exceeded your expectations.
I will have to work on the "fancy" showroom. haha

Thank you for the review.
-Hammer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"box office"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We all had a great time. Mike's magic was amazing, and his audience interaction was a lot of fun.

I am glad you and your group had a great time. That means I had a great time as well. My show has a ton of audience participation and that's what make it different every time.

Thank you for the great review. -Hammer

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Mike was awesome! I didn't stop laughing the whole time! The magic was amazing! I'm still trying to figure out the swallowing of the razor blades! The show is family-friendly, but still enough "adult" humor. Mike engages the whole audience throughout the entire show, there's never a dull moment! You won't find a better Comedy Magic show in Vegas! Totally recommend the show to everyone! If you go to only one show while you visit Las Vegas, Mike Hammer is a MUST SEE!

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2016

Teri M,
That's what I like to read.. a big thank you.
A appreciate having you as a fan.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We met mike in the restaurant at the 4 queens while eating dinner. Very nice guy, even when out of character.He invited us to his show and sat us at the front table.
The show was fabulous. He is both a magician and a comedian. The show had quite a bit of audience participation and moved very quickly. The show was plenty long, but felt short as it was that good. I wanted him to keep going. Hopefully he is there next time when we come back to Vegas.
I would highly recommend this show to anyone. It is a very clean show and enjoyably for all ages.
I still want to know the secret to that rope trick :)

MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Thanks for the nice guy compliment. Most days I can be seen around the hotel prior to showtime. I like people and mingle throughout the hotel at various times. Front row, wow. Someone must have whispered something to the maitre d. :)

Yes, audience participation... that's what seems to make it fun. I try to move quick and keep up a good pace. There is a ton of content I squeeze into 70 min.

Thank you for the post.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The show had a lot of lame magic acts and I did not find it that funny. I think I laughed twice and that was at the audience members which he dragged up there. There was too much audience participation, never seen so many people picked for a show. I asked my husband twice if he wanted to sneak out but he was hopeful it would get better which it did not. We were not drinking during the show and Mike Hammer himself said his show is a lot funnier if you are drinking.

1  Thank Fishtherapy
MikeHammerLasVegas, Owner at Mike Hammer - Comedy & Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Comedy is very subjective and either my humor was not understood or I was not your cup of tea. In either instance I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Feel free to contact my management as I would be happy to give you a full refund. At least you'll have an extra $20 for the slot (insert smile here).

For the record, I never said the show is funnier if you're drinking. I actually say "drinking won't
help the show, but if you drink enough... you may forget you saw it."

Thanks again for the post.