“Don't go off strip for this!”
Review of Saffron Day Spa

Saffron Day Spa
Ranked #30 of 151 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best kept secret in Las Vegas for Spa services. Massages start at $54 for an hour. Spa Packages start at $120 for a massage, facial and body scrub...Conveniently located close to the strip at 2 major intersections....Sahara and Jones. We offer couples massages, facials, waxing, body wraps and body masques...
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was a $25 cab ride for me from Paris casino, and it's in a semi-sketchy part of town. At least, that's how it seemed to this outsider. I didn't feel unsafe, but there wasn't much around it, other than gas stations and weirdly deserted strip malls. This mattered to me after I ended up walking out halfway through my service, and had to sit in a 7/11 parking lot to wait for a cab. The atmosphere inside is ok, but you can hear everything that's going on outside the room, and there's not any kind of place to relax between sessions or anything. The facial wasn't bad, I enjoyed it, although when I got home I had a giant white head on my chin (haven't had one of those in years). The back facial felt good, but my legs weren't properly supported (even after I asked for adjustment) so my back was killing me. I also had no face rest for that, so I had to lay with my neck to one side, which was hard on me as well. All of this led up to my weird and not at all soothing hot stone massage. I have never had one before, so maybe I just don't like them...but, no. After about 45 min I just told him to stop, got up, paid (still a lot, even though they discounted me "some") and left. I was in tears, mostly because I let the massage go on too long, and they kept wanting to know why I didn't like it. I didn't have words for it at that time, but I am trying to now.

In their defense, they did offer me another therapist, or a repeat appointment. I think they were as surprised as I was. I have never, EVER wanted a massage to end early. Or any service like nails, hair, anything. I'm about as easy going as they come. It was a big surprise. But by the end, I just wanted to leave. So then I paid my $30 back, and felt like the biggest idiot on the face of the earth, who paid $260 and left furious and upset, and more tense (with a giant zit!) than prior to spending all that money.

I'm SURE I was a unique experience. But I also wouldn't encourage you to risk it.

5  Thank Katie V

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recommend this Spa to anyone looking for a relaxing and professional environment.My wife and I received a host of services including pedicures, facials and massages. The facility is immaculate and the staff is wonderful!! We were so impressed we brought our friends to our next visit. They too are now loyal customers. Don't miss the opportunity to patronize this Spa-you will be glad you did!!

2  Thank Mike1906Beta
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We booked last minute and we were really impressed that they were able to fit all of us in. They told us over the phone that there was going to be a wait time in between our treatments...We were ok with that...we were on vacation and what else were we going to do afterwards? Place is small and cozy...a big difference from the hotel we were at. My massage therapist was amazing..can't remember her name..think it was Joanne..I got the Saffron signature facial and that too was really nice. They use mostly organic , natural skincare..so that what great since I had
acne prone skin and didn't care for harsh chemicals.
We all felt relaxed after our treatments....yes will definitely return.

1  Thank crazyforfun123
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were looking for a lower cost spa on a recent visit to Vegas. Hotel prices were just too much so we were thrilled to find positive reviews on Tripadvisor of the Saffron. We had the couples massage and it was great. We will go back next visit for sure.

2  Thank Gia_artist
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I found this nice little spa thanks to some Yelp reviews. As I was near Sahara Ave to begin with it was also easy for me to get to (I had a car). Had a 60 minute for $55, more than half of what it would have cost at the LVH and who knows how much less than a more upscale hotel. The therapist was well trained and did an excellent job. Well, well worth the trip and the fee.

1  Thank Dennis_Michele