“Top notch musicians putting on a fun show for a reasonable price.”
Review of Echoes of the 60's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Echoes of the 60's
Mesa, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top notch musicians putting on a fun show for a reasonable price.”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I was looking for a musical show to take my mother in-law to. This turned out a perfect choice. It's not a tribute show, but six musician's playing top hits of the sixties. All of the songs are great and familiar. The thing that stood out the most about the performance for me was the perfection of the vocal harmonies. I have NEVER heard better live harmonies in my life. The sound that these six people put out is incredible. Also, it was cheap. I was able to get VIP tickets for $36 online. When you think that a movie is $14, that's a bargain.

Visited May 2011
4 Thank VinnyDrysdale

Tampa, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“This is an absolutely fantasic show.”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Echoes of the 60's is in a small venue so everyone feels like you are at a jam session. The history of the music of the 60's is presented both in monologues by the artists and song. I was amazed at how much like the original artists they sounded. If you close your eyes and listen, you are with the Beach Boys, Janis Joplin or the Jersey Boys. Personal stories from the group add a "homey" atmosphere to the production. The cost is less than a lot of other, not as good, productions in Las Vegas. This is one of the few places where we sat in the front row and did not get sore necks ! It is in the Miracle Mile where you can dine or shop before or after the production. I can't wait to go back to Las Vegas to see them again!

Visited March 2011