“Ice hockey”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Ice hockey”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Las Vegas Wranglers pre season game, excellent venue we bought cheap tickets and ended up 4 rows from glass excellent seats, staff were friendly 1 even gave me a souvenir puck. Great atmosphere, crowd shouting glass vibrating as the players thumped against it and the obligatory punch up on the ice, great afternoons entertainment

Visited October 2013

Spokane, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Traveled March 2013 to the West Coast Conference basketball tournament. The Orleans Arena is a great venue for this tournament. Just small enough to sell out, but not too big to feel like you are in an enormous arena. The staff is efficient, and they get the crowds moving to their seats without too much of a bottleneck in the entrance. The only improvement would be to funnel people out all of the exits, not limit to just one way out. Everyone knows they cannot re-enter, it might get folks out faster if they opened it up. It would also be nice if the patrons could enjoy an adult beverage at the tournament, but this is an issue to take up with the WCC. Keep up the great work...

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mark S
Henderson, Nevada
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Great Arena, horrible bars/bartenders.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place is not only a great hockey arena, but it has pretty good acoustics for concerts! We went to the Bob Rocks concert and one of our friend's work has a suite there. There were probably 20 suites (31 occupancy each) and also some seating up on the 4th level. For this, they had ONE bartender who looked to be about 75, obviously union, and was just awful. Waited forEVER in his line and I ordered a gin & tonic and got no lime. When I asked for a lime, it was like I asked him to go fetch one off of the nearest tree or something! I paid with a credit card and he zero'd out the tip. I asked why and he said that they couldn't accept tips on a credit card. What? That goes against the whole principle of drinking. All I had was a $100 and when I asked for change, it was the lime sigh/grunt/humpf/ugh all over again. At this point, I didn't even want to tip him, but as a bartender myself, I still felt compelled to do so. -Of course, hoping that next time I'll get a wee bit better service. ha. 2nd drink, no lime again. 3rd drink he put soda in instead of tonic...and no lime. Wake up, dude!
I wouldn't let this deter me from going to a wrangler's game or another concert there, you just need to know that you won't be getting a buzz on in a timely manner at this joint!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Adult Night not cut out to what it was meant to be..”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went to adult night (Topless Hockey) to watch hockey, being a die hard hockey fan we were a bit disappointed (Some waht taken) with the adult portion of the show and the intermission acts. The price of the tickets which we paid 29.95 were a bit steep for a East coast hockey league game. If you plan to go to see a hockey game the Cheaper seats are just as good as any seat in the house, as this is a very small arena.. save your money and buy the cheaper seat and spend the savings in the casino.

The staff are friendy and the concession prices are reasonable, Beer?

Visited February 2013
Sunbury, Australia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Hip Hop International”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Easy to get too, seats were good being on the floor. Good place for things like this! Staff were helpful with seating and tixketing.