“This guy is amazing”
Review of Clint Holmes - CLOSED

Clint Holmes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Clint Holmes: Between The Lines is a musical journey of contemporary hits, traditional standards, and Holmes' own songs that connects with the audience.Voted Best Male Singer by the readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal for six consecutive years and Best Singer in both New York City and Las Vegas in 2014.
Reviewed July 13, 2006

The Clint Holmes show is perhaps the best night of live performance I've ever experienced. Mr. Holmes is a tremendous singer, musician and stage personality. He is the true heir to the greats of the past (ie Sammy Davis) due to his talent and charisma. This show is not to be missed.

5  Thank lafcomike

Clinton, MA
Reviewed May 10, 2006

Anybody who loves music should see this show. The music selection is eclectic and there is something for everyone. Clint Holmes blends a great band, some very powerful vocals, and his life story to make for a very entertaining evening. His personal stories help the audience understand and share his love for music. A must see show.

Santa Monica, California
Reviewed January 13, 2006

I saw this show January 12, 2005 - not having any expections. I didn't even know who Clint Holmes was... I thought I'd be listening to 90 minutes of country music. I was very surprised and delighted by the show. Clint has a terrific voice and the musicians are first rate. And they are "musicians". Everyone works hard and seems to be having a great time. The audience loved him. I would love to hear him sing more "serious" fare one day, but for now, it's just fine. Tickets are a steal at $60, in my opinion.
A great evening of entertainment - and completely unexpected.

Reviewed August 10, 2005

Is he talented? Very. Does he try hard to please? No doubt about it. Is the band good? They’re great. So what’s wrong with it? Well for one thing, he had an odd repertoire; you’ve never heard of many of the songs he performs. The ones he and his crew wrote themselves are very second rate. Also, he milks his personal life for maudlin material. It’s not all bad. One minute he’s doing a killer Tom Jones imitation, but the next he’s singing an embarrassing medley of forgotten show tunes. If you go, be sure to order a stiff drink before the show. It’ll help you get through the rough patches.

6  Thank andy2840
Chicago, IL
Reviewed May 23, 2005

My sister and I were fortunate enough to see Clint Holmes on May 17, 2005 at Harrah's. This was a Tuesday night and the theater was very packed with a very diverse crowd. My sister and I are in our 30s and even though we kept hearing "he's great, he's good", we didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you folks, he's more than good, he's INCREDIBLE!!! His voice, his band, his back-up vocals are all AWESOME! I was so impressed and pleased with their performance. Mr. Holmes is very warm, personable, gracious, and has so much energy. One can tell he TRULY enjoys singing and LOVES all kinds of music. He and his band delivered a wide variety of numbers: jazz, rhythm and blues (R&B), Latin, Broadway, opera, original works by Mr. Holmes, and so much more. Just unbelievable!!! I can't go on enough. If you enjoy music, especially a variety of music, his show is a MUST! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!! I will be adding Clint Holmes to my must see show list from now on.