“Clint Holmes - See Him if Music Matters”
Review of Clint Holmes - CLOSED

Clint Holmes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Clint Holmes: Between The Lines is a musical journey of contemporary hits, traditional standards, and Holmes' own songs that connects with the audience.Voted Best Male Singer by the readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal for six consecutive years and Best Singer in both New York City and Las Vegas in 2014.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clint Holmes - See Him if Music Matters”
Reviewed March 9, 2004

Fabulous! Outstanding! What more can I say! I have been involved in music all of my life. My mother listened to the MET when I was a kid and it rubbed off on me. I played in rock, country, soul bands for a living. But also sang in choral groups, did the Messiah, etc. I was also a DJ at the local radio station when AM thrived. Owned a record store. Bottom line Clint is musical, personable, good-looking, appreciates live music (not the phony karoike heard in every bar and church in America). Out of three days in Vegas, he is the. as the kids put it, "the real deal". Go! Enjoy! Real singing. Real trumpets, saxes, singers, drums. Again, the real deal.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Scarborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed December 26, 2003

My Husband and I (We are in our 40's), went to the Clint Holmes show recently on our first night on our holiday trip to Las Vegas. We were unsure what to expect, and thought that based on his name, "Clint", we would be entertained by hokey country western music - a la las vegas.

Clint Holmes show could be nothing further from that. He grew up with parents that were Opera and Jazz Performers, and from very different cultures, and has been influenced by both elements.

It was very a sophisticated show, while at the same time it was not exclusive or haughty. He seems to project a very genuine warmth to the audience. A great show, we will see him and his wonderful band again and again.

5 Thank Patricia_Wells
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Winner!”
Reviewed October 4, 2003

Clint Holmes was recommended by a friend. We are in our mid-40's and my husband, who is a jazz and rock fan, was worried that it would be all seniors. Clint Holmes takes you back to the great Vegas shows of the 50's and 60's. He is a ultimate performer who had the crowd eating out of his hand. The large, talented back up band is awesome. I would highly recommend the show.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member