“Maybe I'm simple, but I liked this show a...”
Review of Jubilee!

Jubilee!
Ranked #91 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Jubilee! is a spectacular show filled with beautiful showgirls in lavish costumes and elaborate production sets.
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Maybe I'm simple, but I liked this show a lot when I saw it a few years ago.

It may be because I'm a woman that I thought the bare breasts detracted from the show... But the costumes were amazing and the showgirls beautiful and it just reminded me of old school classic beautiful show girls.

I would recomemd it if you like the glitz and glamour of showgirls.

All reviews
in 383 reviews
"las"
in 68 reviews

Reviewed January 15, 2010

I am a big fan of the theatre and productions in general, but this was one of the worst I've ever seen. My husband and I got comp tickets and would've been very upset if we had to pay anything at all to sit through this dated, poorly performed mess. Yes, it is the "traditional" Vegas showgirl performance, but it feels so old, outdated and campy. The performance level was quite amateur; large portions of the singing was lip-synched and the choreography was not in sync. My husband fell asleep through 2 out of the 3 segments, and I almost fell asleep too. I would say the talent level for the inbetween segments is much higher than all the showgirls/boys put together. Save your money and please go see something else. Anything. No number of topless showgirls could save this show.

Reviewed January 6, 2010

Amazing show. Stage set up is great and colors are very enthralling. Topless or not the show is masterpiece of creative excellence.

Reviewed December 12, 2009

One of my friends insisted we go see this. She saw it her 1st visit to Vegas. This was our 5th visit & since we have just just about every show Vegas has to offer that is worth seeing.. I recultantly paid full price to see this. My Mistake. The show isnt horrible.. but I found it boring & old. So it's supposed to be old time vegas like.. I just didnt enjoy it. I saw most of the people in there had either comp tickets or tickets for $50 or under. I paid $90 a ticket. The costumes are neat.. but you see one..and they all look alike after a while.
Spend your money wisely & go see Beatles Love or one of the Circ De Solei shows.. Blue Man Group, Phantom, ANYTHING but this... unless you get in for free. Also.. the theatre.. while it is non-smoking.. was very smokey for some reason. I smelled like an ashtray when I came out of there).

See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2009

This is a classis Las Vegas bulesque show. There are lots of beautiful topless women, stunning sets and glamourous costumes. The dancers and singers are not the best in the world, so don't go expecting to get amazed by their talent. If you want to go and be impressed by the set, the costumes and see some classic Vegas for a decent cost, you will enjoy this show.

1  Thank mac2476