“Loved it!”
Review of Jubilee!

Jubilee!
Ranked #84 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Jubilee! is a spectacular show filled with beautiful showgirls in lavish costumes and elaborate production sets.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was really looking forward to this and it was even better than I thought! The sets and costumes were absolutely amazing! The dancing was fantastic. The variety acts in between the sets were awesome too. Well worth it. We got tickets from Tickets4Less, which was a great way to go for great prices.

1  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you are looking for 'Classic Vegas' type show and feel in Vegas, these days your choices are becoming more and more limited. Jubilee does bill its self as Classic Vegas and that is mostly what it is. The show is broken down to multiple song themed segments, at times with an acrobatic filler act for stage changes.

The first few and first last acts were amazing and exactly what I expected. The middle few acts just got odd and weird. As well, the the acrobats felt a bit like some Cirque flunk outs Overall, it is a good show, just do some research and know what you are about to see and expect.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Perhaps people were excited about this 25 years ago, but these days is just to outdated and old fashioned. I literally fell a sleep!
Don't go there, even if it's for free!
Empty theatre, no atmosphere, just some Japanese guests.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

By far the worst show I have seen in Vegas. May be the worst show I have ever seen. My father in law, who is 78, thought it was pretty good. The rest of us hated it. Several tables around us got up and left half way through the show. We should have followed. You would think the topless girls would at least provide some compensation for the bland singing and dancing scenes, but only about 20% of the show is actually topless. It didn't even have a live band. It was just piped in music with costumes and dancing right out of the Lawrence Welk show. With so many good shows to see in Vegas, I can't possibly recommend wasting a night watching this crap, even if it is completely comped. There is no way you should actually pay to see this.

1  Thank JMoyer
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was a well staged variety show with singing and dancing. It was a very nice theatre. I think it makes for a nice addition to Bally's as it has a retro Vegas vibe.