“Old Vegas show at it's finest” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jubilee!

Jubilee!
Ranked #75 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Jubilee! is a spectacular show filled with beautiful showgirls in lavish costumes and elaborate production sets.
Henderson, Nevada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Old Vegas show at it's finest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had the opportunity to take the backstage tour of Jubilee in the Bally's Hotel a few weeks back - great tour - worth the price to see the inside workings of a classic Vegas show. So, not having seen the Jubilee show for many years I went back last night. While a bit dated and somewhat corny the show is fun and a chance to see "old" Vegas at it's best. The dance numbers, the costumes and the sheer number of cast members and special effects make for an enjoyable evening.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manchester, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A large group got up and left early....enough said.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

This show was not what I envisioned it to be. I was planning on dancing women wearing amazing costumes with large feather head pieces, which was only a very small portion. There were men in thongs, some circus acts, the titanic, and Sampson and Delilah story. The show was disjointed and I left confused as to what they were trying to express. The scenery was amazing, but for the money, go see something else. I wish I had.

alberta
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Don't miss this show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We loved this "old style" Vegas show! The dancing girls were amazing, and the topless part of the show is done in very good taste. We were really surprised at the acrobatic performances from the men, because you don't hear or see much about the men in the advertisements. The stage backdrops were absolutely amazing, as were all of the costumes through out the evening. We would go again, and would definitely recommend it as a must-see! We've been to quite a few Vegas shows and would put this one right up there!

Kent, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Classic showgirl production.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I decided to book this as we both loved the idea of seeing an old school vegas revue and we really weren't dissapointed. We booked from the UK and secured seats in the front row of the stalls.. I wouldn't recommend sitting the in the bays or tabl areas as it's too close to the stage and you'll miss whats happening at the sides. (plus get neck strain...!)

The hall is small enough that even sat further back you won't miss out by any shakes!

The sets for each of the snapshots of history were most excellent, especially the sinking of the titanic and the costumes were fantastic. Some great music, great dancing and in between some fantatic acrobats and other circus skills.

Well worth the money.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cimares
Independence, OR.
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“An odd production”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We didn't know quite what to make of the show. We went to see the stunning costumes and were not disappointed. The sets were quite well done, as well. But the vignettes of different parts of history, i.e. the sinkinig of the Titanic and Sampson and Delilah, were just confusing and disjointed. We could not figure out how one had anything to do with the others. Maybe they weren't supposed to. The acrobatic performers that were used to fill in while staging and costumes were changed were just plain out of place. If they are going to go with the "old Vegas" as a theme then have a comedian or musical act for the interludes. We had been to a Cirque du Soleil show the night before and saw pretty much the exact same acts done there. I actually leaned over and said, "Didn't we just see this last night?" About half way through I was thinking that I'd had enough. The staging of the final act was different than I've seen and was worth seeing. I really wanted to see this show for the classic showgirl show. I can now say, "Been there, done that," and feel no need to repeat it. I smiled to myself several times thinking of Lucy stumbling down the stairs as the performers were coming down the steps.