“Lance Burton Has NOT Disappeared!”
Review of Lance Burton Master Magician - CLOSED

Lance Burton Master Magician
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Lance Burton ended his 14 year run at the Monte Carlo; however, is now appearing at the Flamingo Las Vegas.

My wife & I attended his new show last night (January 6) and were thoroughly entertained. The overall production value of the show was great! His cast of strikingly beautiful assistants was also pretty extraordinary. We were not only amazed by the illusions Lance performed, but laughed throughout the performance. We purchased tickets for general floor seating, but were glad that we upgraded our tickets so we ended up sitting near the stage. Great show for the entire family, that we look forward to attending again. What a fun evening!

1  Thank ScotReview1

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Lance burton has been gone for sometime, he is not playing anywhere at this time. He was really good when he was at the Monte.

1  Thank EIIen
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Cute little show slide of hand corny sorta jokes and he invites kids on stage lite hearted fun and decent price for Vegas

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We decided to only see one show on our short anniversary trip (mainly due to time constraints). I am pleased that we chose this one. Lance is very pleasing and entertaining. I liked also that he brought in a few Vegas friends to add to the show. It really felt like a variety show. My husband and I laughed so hard tears came to our eyes. A must see if you like old school, clean comedy and magic.

1  Thank mylissa26
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I took my 12-year old son to see this show. We loved it! We got 1st row mezzanine for about $75 and could see everything. The show included lots of great tricks including one where he makes a woman disappear. He put his arm around her, leans in and kisses her and "poof" - she's gone.

Don't sit in the bacony - I don't think you'd be able to see very well.

1  Thank dhoag123