“Lovely”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The nicest and most expansive spa I've ever been to. So wonderful! I spent 2 days hanging out here during the week so it wasn't too crowded. I got a massage by Lisa S and it was probably the best I've had. Ever!
Everyone that works there is super helpful and pleasant. I had a great time and felt very relaxed at the end of it.

Visited April 2014
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit to Canyon Ranch SpaClub. I am thrilled that you found our facility so wonderful that you enjoyed two days here relaxing with our helpful and pleasant staff. I will be sure to share your comments with Lisa S as well.
Laura Tuerck

“Excellent massage, crowded facilities”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I was here on an extremely busy Saturday, and the facilities were really too crowded to enjoy. However, I had a 50 minute deep tissue massage and my only complaint was that I didn't book it for 80 minutes. Alex was my therapist and on the way to the room, I told him I was training for a half marathon and my legs were a wreck. I get massages regularly, at least once a month, and not a few of them at top spas in the country. This was, by far, the best massage I have ever had in my life. It was perfect in every way--the right amount of pressure, listened to what I had said about problem areas and focused on them, but still left me feeling like I had a complete massage, even in the short amount of time he had. Alex told me he was relatively new at Canyon Ranch, but obviously not at giving a top-notch massage. I will request him every time I visit here.

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with Alex. We hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again so that we may help to rejuvenate you during your training.
Columbus, Ohio
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Had heard great things but was disappointed in pedi”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had heard great things from everyone I know about the spa, but I was seriously disappointed in the pedi. It was average and the facility where they do pedis was blah. For $120 for a French pedi I expected more. It was really not aa nice as the mall where I usually go for 1/3 the price

Visited March 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your pedicure. I am sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations and will be sure to share your feedback with our staff. I do hope you’ll give us another try in the future so that we may “wow” you!
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome rock wall climb”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Evette & Sue did a fantastic job coaching and cheering us on as we climbed the rock wall. Great work out for core, arms & legs. Very challenging. My son, Josh, loves this place.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dana R
Thank you for sharing your experience about climbing our Rock Wall. I will be sure to share your feedback with Evette and Sue. We look forward to having you back to challenge yourselves on the wall.
Riverside, California
“Great Spa Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Hello, I have recently visited the Canyon Ranch Spa Club in Las Vegas and was very impressed with the skill level and expertise of my Massage Therapist, Janene. This was my first time visiting the spa from Los Angeles, Ca and was impressed with the wide variety of treatment available, including cupping, body scrub, aqua massage, and more. I highly recommend this spa which was clean and relaxing.

Visited March 2014
Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub, we are pleased to hear how much your enjoyed our facility and most importantly your massage with Janine. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon.