“Perfect breakfast”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Edmonton, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect breakfast”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Away from buffet hell, there is the Spa Club at the Palazzo - was able to get my steel cut oats and a great custom made omelette after my workout. It's my new breakfast place.

Visited March 2014
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
We are happy to hear that Canyon Ranch Grill, located within our SpaClub, is your new breakfast place. We take great pride in providing our guests with great tasting and healthy options for both breakfast and lunch. We hope to welcome you again soon!

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Like no other!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved it! This spa spoiled us so! So much so it made my husband a spa rat! We now only look for hotels with spas, however none have come close to being as phenomenal as this one. There is so much that you could literally spend days here just resting, relaxing, recuperating! Loved it! Did I mention that we Loved It?!!

Visited July 2013
Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. We are very happy to hear that we were able to spoil you and converted your husband into a “spa rat”. Thank you for letting know how much you enjoyed our phenomenal facility and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Coppell, Texas, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Simply Wonderful”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This spa was wonderful. I went with my fiancé for a couples treatment including the Rasul ceremony and a 55 minute message. The Rasul ceremony was honestly a little strange, but we enjoyed it. It involved being walked into a little room where there was a pair of tiled "throne" type chairs in a steam room. We were given instructions to undress (once the spa attendant left) and to enter the steam area. There was a variety of muds in the room which we applied to each other's skin - and then we each reclined into our respective chairs and there was warm steam and a generous amount of time to relax. After the steam ended, a hand-held shower came on and we were able to rinse off the mud and get dressed again. I am glad we did it, but it was rather pricey for what it involved. The message that followed was wonderful and my special requests were respected. Other things we enjoyed in the spa involved a large area where couples can relax together, and a salt/steam room in that area that was delightful. The women's area of the spa was also very nice with fresh fruit, flavored waters, and teas and lots of areas to relax for as long as you want. I was especially impressed with chaise-style lounges that were curtained into individual sitting areas with electric plugs and lights for reading. My advise would be to pay close attention to the time of day you go. This spa was especially busy during the day, but is open late so evening may be better to access the more popular areas. If you call down to ask, the staff can recommend a less crowded time if that's important to you. Also, the reception desk staff was not overly accommodating, but the staff once inside the spa was lovely. The cafe outside the spa is very nice as well!

Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Canyon Ranch SpaClub. I am glad that you enjoyed the Rasul ceremony and found our Salt Grotto delightful. We take great pride in all the wonderful relaxing areas we have created for our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I bought my wife a spa package here for her birthday. I had hoped for a day of relaxation for her. Instead, she left the spa in tears.

The staff was rude and inattentive. When she arrived, she was sent to sit and wait with no explanation. After her massage, the staff had to be constantly asked about the package I had purchased. They had no idea about the vouchers included in the package, or even that she had a facial scheduled.

The water in their pool tarnished some of her jewelry; when she asked the staff, she was meet with blank stares and told "that happens sometimes."

Upset by this and the indifferent treatment by spa staff, she spoke to the manager, who told her to "calm down."

A spa day should be relaxing, and the staff should go out of its way to make sure patrons wasn't for nothing. After my wife's terrible experience, we'll never go back.

5 Thank Chad D
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for sharing the challenges your wife experienced while at SpaClub. We regret that we were not able to provide her with the day of relaxation you were seeking.
To ensure the highest standard of cleanliness, the water in our Jacuzzi is treated with a bromide solution as a sanitizer. While this solution is much less irritating to the skin than chlorine, it can cause tarnish to certain precious metals when exposed for extended periods of time. As per your conversation with our assistant manager, we are hopeful that we rectified the situation to your satisfaction and that your local jeweler was able to clean and fully restore your wife's jewelry.
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smooth shave!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I experienced my first straight blade razor shave today while in Vegas... Philip was AWESOME!!! Between the hot towels and his professionalism, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Can't wait until my next shave!,,

1 Thank Don M
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed the straight razor shave with our barber, Phillip,
I will be sure to share your comments. We look forward to your return.