“Staff Make All The Difference”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 155 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have visited the Canyon Ranch Spa for 2 holiday seasons now from Christmas through New Year’s. My visits ended up really been something different than I expected. I attended classes with Susan, Angela, Evette, Mike & Johnny. I found that all of these people were friendly, helpful and very eager for me to have a meaningful experience while I was there. I now am able associate Vegas with a healthy lifestyle because of Canyon Ranch. One doesn’t have to go to Vegas to just gamble. Not only did I do yoga, spinning and meditation, I learned how to climb a rock wall. Having the spa there is an added element to your visit and those that don’t use the staff really miss out.

2  Thank Morris S

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We spent a day at the spa following a recommendation from a friend and we really enjoyed it. For $40 you get full use of the gym & spa .... Great value and very relaxing day out.

The shower rooms had everything you could need for getting ready to hit the strip afterwards ... Hair products galore!

1  Thank SJMcG1972
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub Las Vegas at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Greetings! What a pleasure to read about your relaxing day here at SpaClub. We are happy that our facility exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My time at the spa was delightful and amazing I would definitely go back soon. I loved the experience and I hope I can go back soon. Everything there was just perfect when I first arrived, I had gone to get my haircut at the salon. The service was amazing I hardly even waited only for area seconds. The lady who did my hair, did an amazing job on cutting my hair and coloring it . My hair had never looked better in a day n my life. Well I know where I'm going to go next when I need my hair to look as amazing as it looked today. After my hair cut and colorization on my hair I thought maybe I could treat my self. So I went to go get a wonderful massages and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep . Filially I went to go to the fitness area where I lost so much weight I was amazed on how much I lost. In total my experience was just excellent .Except for when I was disturbed by the lady who was right next to me who just kept on talk and talking in the tightness area when I filially moved when I had enough.

Angie

1  Thank 702angie

Thank you for spending the day with us. I am happy that you enjoyed all of your services and so many different areas of our facility. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been to Canyon Ranch four to five times and each time in Las Vegas I try to have enough time to get a treatment. This trip I had one of the best massages I've ever had from Lucia. She is by far the best I've ever had. Not only in her massage skills she also had an excellent attitude and I never felt like I was on a time frame. Canyon Ranch is lucky to have her and I hope to visit her again.

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your most recent SpaClub experience. I am thrilled that you are regular visitor to SpaClub and that we have always met your expectations upon each of your visits. I will be sure to share your comments about your wonderful massage with Lucia. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I was in Vegas for the CES show and I had a free morning. So I booked a massage and haircut at The Canyon Ranch Spa. The massage was great but the highlight was getting a haircut and a shave from Phillip the Barber. It was like taking a step back in time . From the hot towels and the warm shaving cream to mellow sounds of Traffic coming out of Phillips sound system as well as the face and neck massage to send me on my way. I can see how this can become habit forming. or

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at SpaClub. With all the available activity choices for your “free” morning, we are thrilled that you chose to spend that time us. We are happy that you enjoyed your massage and will be sure to let Philip know of your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.