“The spa facility usage is nice on its own already!”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed at the Palazzo so the entrance fee was $20. If you're not a guest of the hotel, it's $40 - it's still reasonable considering you get to use the spa facility only; if you book for a massage, the use of the facility is included with your massage.

They provide you with a locker, slippers, and robe. You can go back up to your hotel room and come back down or simply just stay in the spa for however long you want.

It is not a co-ed facility except for certain locations it is. This spa facility consist of:
- Crystal Steam Room: aromatic steam room
- Experiential Rains: multi-sensory cooling showers
- Sauna: A classic dry-heat sauna
- Herbal Laconium: herbal-infused steam / hot room
- HydroSpas and multiple heated loungers: basically a room with a jacuzzi surrounded by heated lounge chairs (it feels soooo good)
- Igloo: three Arctic Mist experiences enhanced by twinkling fiber optics (super cold room)

they have showers, towels, hair blow dryers, combs, lotions, you name it. you can practically spend the day at this spa then get ready here and go out at night with your girlfriends without needing to go back to your hotel room to change. All amenities can be found here.

They also have plenty of cool damped towels, iced water, tea, coffee, and fruits to keep you hydrated.

I highly recommend this spa.

2  Thank agbells
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Hello and thank you for your review. We’re happy that we were able to play a role in your rest and relaxation time in Las Vegas and delighted to hear your kind words about our staff, spa facilities and amenities. We take each item you mentioned very seriously and we appreciate your acknowledgement. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I highly recommend the shiatsu massage at the Las Vegas Canyon Ranch spa. My masseuse, Danny S., applied intense pressure, but he was sensitive to my comfort level and modified his massage technique to suit my preferences. He was willing to talk with me but did not insist on talking. I also found other features of the spa to be enjoyable, including the hot tub, aromatherapy room, and wave room. Some portions of the spa were co-ed, while others were not. While it is possible that the spa at Caesar's Palace is more beautiful, the massage at Canyon Ranch was really fabulous, the best I have ever had.

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your most recent SpaClub experience. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our facilities and the massage you received. I will be certain to personally pass along your compliments to our massage specialist, Danny. Thank you for choosing Canyon Ranch SpaClub! We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The spa is wonderful and the gym is large, clean, with great machines and many classes. I took the cycling class and Muscle Max class. I was the only participant in Muscle Max with Susan Feder and really enjoyed it. She is extremely knowledgable and motivating and great to work with. I strongly suggest meeting with her as a personal trainer or taking any of her classes.

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Hello and thank you for sharing your most recent SpaClub experience. We appreciate your compliments regarding our fitness professionals and facilities and I’m happy to personally pass along your kind words to Susan. We hope you come back for some more fun in the gym!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was hands down the best spa experience that I've ever had. Everyone from the front desk staff to the attendants in the locker room were so helpful and kind. I was able to get an amazing massage from Lori. She was very sweet and great at making me feel comfortable and relaxed. I cant imagine there being anyone better at their job than her. The ammenities in this place are incredible! I highly reccomend the Aquavanna experience as well. The rain showers and the herbal laconium were my favorites. I can't wait until I get the chance to come back and experience it all again.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your compliments on our staff, facility and relaxing environment. We look forward to welcoming you back at SpaClub very soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The spa is unpretentious and well-designed. The focus is clearly function and not an attempt to woo you with over-the-top glamour. The staff could not do enough to ensure a pleasant experience. From reservations to arrival to treatments and beyond the staff went above and beyond. I started with a relaxation hour in the amazing aquavana room, followed by the sunset yoga class with Sue, then on to a pedicure (ask for Miriam) and then finished with a Thai massage done by the joyful and funny Emily. Who knew you could get a good massage and some good laughs at the same time. I left feeling invigorated and happy. Definitely the highlight of my Vegas vacation.

Thank Ryan.W

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at SpaClub. I especially enjoy reviews such as yours as they are a testament to the overall goal of Canyon Ranch – to create an experience for our guests that will last a lifetime. I will be certain to pass your compliments along to the mentioned Canyon Ranch specialists and we look forward to welcoming you back for more “good massages and good laughs”!