We stayed at the Palazzo so the entrance fee was $20. If you're not a guest of the hotel, it's $40 - it's still reasonable considering you get to use the spa facility only; if you book for a massage, the use of the facility is included with your massage.
They provide you with a locker, slippers, and robe. You can go back up to your hotel room and come back down or simply just stay in the spa for however long you want.
It is not a co-ed facility except for certain locations it is. This spa facility consist of:
- Crystal Steam Room: aromatic steam room
- Experiential Rains: multi-sensory cooling showers
- Sauna: A classic dry-heat sauna
- Herbal Laconium: herbal-infused steam / hot room
- HydroSpas and multiple heated loungers: basically a room with a jacuzzi surrounded by heated lounge chairs (it feels soooo good)
- Igloo: three Arctic Mist experiences enhanced by twinkling fiber optics (super cold room)
they have showers, towels, hair blow dryers, combs, lotions, you name it. you can practically spend the day at this spa then get ready here and go out at night with your girlfriends without needing to go back to your hotel room to change. All amenities can be found here.
They also have plenty of cool damped towels, iced water, tea, coffee, and fruits to keep you hydrated.
I highly recommend this spa.