“Great Spa Experience!”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I was excited to hear that Canyon Ranch was in our hotel that I booked a 50-minute massage. The massage was enjoyable and the overall experience was amazing. Highly recommend going into their Wave room after your spa treatment. Very relaxing.

Friends of mine got services as well and even went back the next day for additional treatments. My two friends had facials and both told me separately that it was the best facial that they ever had.

The spa treatments may be expensive, but well-worth it for the service and the experience.

1  Thank Gregrob1980
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your most recent SpaClub experience. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our facilities and the massage you received. We hope to see you and your friends during your next venture to Las Vegas.

There are newer reviews for Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This wellness spa is a treat, and a retreat. It is worth spending a day here. It is in the Venetian resort, but you can buy a day pass for just $40 if you are staying at a different hotel. The restaurant offers a good selection of moderately priced, health conscious and delicious food, with calorie breakdowns for each item. The three course spa meal was a good value at $11. The classes and instructor I worked out with were very knowledgeable and attentive. I took a pilates and a restorative yoga class, both were very good, using props like bands and bolsters to increase resistance and flexibility. The Aqua part of the spa is innovative and very enjoyable.

1  Thank AnnetteNewell

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall SpaClub experience. We're also thrilled to hear that you were able to try some of our amazing gourmet cuisine. I will be certain to pass along your kind words to our staff, chef and fitness instructors. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I decided to check out the Canyon Ranch SpaClub during our stay at the Venetian Las Vegas. The staff gave me a pleasant warm welcome into their establishment. As a guy I always have reservations of going into a Spa, but my purpose for this visit was to check out the fitness equipment.

First impressions are everything and I believe Canyon Ranch SpaClub fulfilled it with flying colors.

Walking into Canyon Ranch SpaClub I already felt calm just by the atmosphere.
My eye's popped out when I saw the 40 ft RockWall - Oh Wow! A great challenge for sure. The exercise equipment is simply awesome!

After my exercise routine I'm thinking a massage would be a good plan but I had another commitment. I didn't see any prices but then again I just glanced and could of missed it. But like said, my first impressions of the Canyon Ranch SpaClub is a feeling of "Welcome".

Next time I'll have to try out the massage options and check out more of the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
Thank you Canyon Ranch SpaClub for the warm welcome :)

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your Canyon Ranch SpaClub experience. We take great pride in your compliments regarding our gym facilities, the atmosphere and warm welcome from our staff. Men are always welcome here, and we hope you return soon to experience our signature massages and anything else you may have missed this time around. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

First I must say the gentleman I believe his name was Brian that did my massage was really good and worked all the stress out on my neck and shoulders. But that's about the only good thing. And the front desk reception people were very nice.
Now, this spa was definitely off for me. I go to several high end spas and have no issue with paying for an amazing experience. However, the staff in the ladies locker room was rude. And while I was naked sitting in the sauna in the womans area (btw the sauna has glass doors so you can see everyone in there) a MAN came in to get the garbage and change the bags. I was startled to say the least, I'm trying to relax with my eyes closed only to open them to see a male janitor standing in front of me. Also the jacuzzi was broken which was disappointing and the other "extras" they had (some kind of cold herbal shower and weird salt room and wave room) were useless. Now as I said above Brian did an excellent job for what I needed, but it did lack and kind of technique. Not much different then the massage you get at the chiropractor. Please ask me if you have any questions.

2  Thank JDP527
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our spa desk attendants and massage specialist, Brian. I will certainly pass along your kind words. I’m disappointed to hear you were less than satisfied with your visit and apologize that certain events during your stay failed to meet the standards for which we are known. It is information such as yours that helps us improve our spa operations and enhance the service provided by our staff. I have taken immediate action in regards to the concerns you mentioned and welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly if you’d like to discuss your visit further. We hope to have a chance to create a more remarkable spa experience for you in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to be in Las Vegas this July as a Corporate occasion, and we were able to choose from a selection of activities on free afternoons. Aware I was to be bridesmaid on the week I returned and concerned about looking grey and haggard I chose to get a facial at the Canyon Spa. I was pampered beyond my wildest dreams by a lovely UK lady (sorry cant recall her name) and left with beautiful baby skin as I can't describe. Based on her advice I did purchase a couple of items and have been following her skin care regimen religiously ever since. Today... The day before my 36th birthday I went to purchase a bottle of wine... And was asked for ID. May be a coincidence but have been complimented so much about my skin over the past few weeks I can only thank the Spa for setting me on the right track. Wasn't so sure about Vegas but if I ever went back this is the first place I would return to. Thank you

CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. We were so happy to read this review and even happier that you were beyond satisfied with your spa experience. We are fortunate enough to work with some of the best skin-care professionals in the country and it is reviews such as yours that are a true testament to our mission; striving for overall good health, inside and out. We are grateful to have played a part in restoring your zest! Feel free to learn more skincare tips on our website, www.canyonranch.com. We hope to see you again soon.